PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed Title

Neo_strider
06-04-2007, 06:47 PM
This may be buried somewhere, but has anyone else noticed the similarities between the Assassin's Creed title with logo and Hitman's? Symbol in back, black big text, and red subtext. hmm?

danirivera12
06-04-2007, 07:44 PM
well yeah they look kinda of similar but i dont think its related..

Boromir323
06-04-2007, 09:09 PM
Originally posted by danirivera12:
well yeah they look kinda of similar but i dont think its related..

Oh god. You arnt trying to imitate Ryukoken are you? Please...one of him is enough...hes the only "Lord" of any kind in these here parts(other then big Z of course).

is may be buried somewhere, but has anyone else noticed the similarities between the Assassin's Creed title with logo and Hitman's? Symbol in back, black big text, and red subtext. hmm?
Well personally I have never seen the Hitman logo and I'm to lazy to look it up but it wouldnt be completely suprising, in the words of Jade Raymond "Altair is a midevial hitman..."
I would doubt the two games are connected though.

danirivera12
06-04-2007, 09:16 PM
shall i put king?

TancredUK
06-04-2007, 09:43 PM
Yeah, they're very similar. There are also a few other connections, eg a lot of emphasis placed on Assassin's Creed as a franchise (The Franchise being your enemies in Hitman), Jesper Kyd doing the music for AC (he did the music for the Hitman series), they're both about assassins (duh).

Is a tad unlikely, but it might be Ubisoft's way of telling us they're buying IO Interactive, who developed the Hitman series, from rivals Eidos. What dedication: informing the fans before you inform the stock market. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

Neo_strider
06-04-2007, 11:00 PM
I have no idea how they would connect the two games, perhaps 4 had a bit of Altair in his cocktail. Maybe this is a learning experience for him, learning more assassinations styles.

But, more likely, its jut a cool way of doing your title.

Assassin_411
06-05-2007, 10:04 AM
Graphics wise it works... and it would be stretching it quite a bit for there to be a connection between the two games..

but hey.. stranger things have happened..

knife_X
06-05-2007, 11:03 AM
yeah I notised the similarity to, but seeing a connection is far far away from what I call reality!

And daniravera please dont... just dont, Ryo is annoying enough

chewie1890
06-05-2007, 11:22 AM
Guys no need to call Ryu annoying, just ask Dani stop if it bothers you.

I think the only reason the graphics are similar is because it's a clean, all-business look. It's not got added frill and pictures and fancy lines, it states what needs to be stated, and leaves it at that. The way I think an Assassin would be. Just my two cents.

Boromir323
06-05-2007, 01:24 PM
Yeah geeze knife...dont diss Ryu...lol Sorry Ryu if you took my post as an insult I was just kidding.

Pinjani10
06-06-2007, 08:35 PM
Ive seen both logos (have Hitman) and yes they are surprisigly similar, although I agree with Chewie i would like to add that the logo is the same colours as Altair is wearing :P Which makes the connection between AC and HM even more unlikely