PDA

View Full Version : Crew Question

ag1266
04-09-2005, 02:03 PM
Only had this game since yesterday so bear with me. I've looked at the manual and checked the docs on the DVD, but can't find what the hell red exclamation marks on my crewmen mean. Completed first mission, didn't sink much, but got home in one piece. Now on second mission trying to move crew to reload torpedoes and although they move they all have red exclamation marks and torpedoes just sit at queuing to be reloaded. Am I being a *******?

Johnny_JG2
04-09-2005, 02:05 PM
It means they are exhausted and can't perform their duties very well- if at all.

Unfortunately, all of our crewman have narcolepsy, and the only cure is to give them medals- then they stay awake longer. :/

It's unfortunate that this submarine simulation is so well done in so many areas, but the crew management is poorly implemented. It is absolutely nothing like reality. Good idea, but it needs work.

ag1266
04-09-2005, 02:12 PM
Medals? That sounds too much like Dastardly and Muttley. I'll just find my Luger and shoot the lazy ******** http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

russian_crazy
04-09-2005, 02:25 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ag1266:
Medals? That sounds too much like Dastardly and Muttley. I'll just find my Luger and shoot the lazy ******** http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hehe lol! But I thought you have also a so called "rest areas", if you send your sailors to those areas for a few hours they will be normal again. Just make sure you have enough oxygen in your sub.

PS: question for all - I noticed that if you put your low level sailors in one rest room and higher level in other they will become normal faster. It is true or it just happend by chance?

U-505-1971
04-09-2005, 06:01 PM
Johnny_JG2 said "It's unfortunate that this submarine simulation is so well done in so many areas, but the crew management is poorly implemented. It is absolutely nothing like reality. Good idea, but it needs work."

I cant agree more with you!!!