PDA

View Full Version : v4.01m LOVE IT!!!! some questions...and AEP2 5.0???

waffen-79
06-15-2005, 02:09 PM
Hi! just to post my opinion on 4.01m

I totally love it....guys, don't whine bout the new FM remember that is stated as BETA for BoB

Full realism takeoff/landing what was the difficult part again???

one final word about the patch: immersion!!!

QUESTIONS:

1 How can I add maps to the QMB presets i.e. Net8 (mountains map)

2 How can I use custom regiments/squadrons in QMB?

are those 2 possible?

And, any word on an exp pack with more a/c??? AEP 2??? (of course I can only speak for myself) but I will definatly buy an exp pack that includes these:

JU-88 any variant
P-59
Mosquito
and...Ar-234!!!
http://www.hrmex.com/bscap000.jpg
http://www.hrmex.com/bscap001.jpg

Cajun76
06-15-2005, 02:54 PM
To question 1: No, sorry.

Q 2: You can change loadouts, fuel, country, regiment and skin of individual a/c in QMB with the round button along the right side. Skins depicting the regiment/squadron you want could be added to the a/c you plan to fly. If there's other ways, I don't know them.

AFAIK, we are getting another patch after this one to include some more a/c. This one was mainly to update the FM and add the Betty. If they included everything, the patch would be way to big. But if OM and Co were to sell an addon to make up for the screwing Ubi gave them, I would buy it too. I'd also buy the Russian addon if availible, but right now it's only for the Russian market.

Hope this helps, good luck and

waffen-79
06-15-2005, 03:47 PM
hey thanks for your comments Cajun76

But in question 2, I made some custom squadron badges that work great in multiplayer/online but I was wondering if I could use them in QMB and single player campaings

-HH- Beebop
06-15-2005, 04:52 PM
Originally posted by Cajun76:
...I'd also buy the Russian addon if availible, but right now it's only for the Russian market.

Does anyone know if there is a legal way to obtain the Russian add-on? Is it for sale on the Internet? If so, would it work with an English version?

Danschnell
06-15-2005, 05:46 PM
Downloading it now. Haven't played it yet, and never got a chance to download 4.0, so I'm sure I will be immune to all this 'its different from 4.0' rubbish. It seems that 4.1 is brilliant, but that theres a bandwaggon to jump on if you ever played 4.0. Glad I didn't or it would make me paranoid. Looking forward to 4.1. 94% downloaded!