PDA

View Full Version : Sturmovik Forgotten Battles

TheRudy
03-15-2005, 08:04 AM
Hey

I'm trying to setup a server over Ubi.com for FB 1.22 and can't do it... I have tried everything that i found on this forums or on other sites and no matter what i do, people get that "Timeout" error each time!

I'm behind router, i have static IP address.

I opened 21000, 21010 and 43500 ports and still nothing...

I turned ON DMZ on my router and still the same...

How do you set up a server over ubi.com??? What else do i have to change? Any configuration files or what?

Oh and i started server over ubi.com programm by clicking "Create Room" icon...

TheRudy
03-15-2005, 08:04 AM
Hey

I'm trying to setup a server over Ubi.com for FB 1.22 and can't do it... I have tried everything that i found on this forums or on other sites and no matter what i do, people get that "Timeout" error each time!

How do you set up a server over ubi.com??? What else do i have to change? Any configuration files or what?

Oh and i started server over ubi.com programm by clicking "Create Room" icon...

SeaNorris
03-15-2005, 09:06 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Orignally PostedBy TheRudy Hey

Oh and i started server over ubi.com programm by clicking "Create Room" icon... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Really No-one plays v.122 online anymore. The lowest server on Hyperlobby is Troville204. Most servers are nowadys 304m Pacific-Fighters.

Hope this helps
SeaNorris

Tully__
03-15-2005, 12:47 PM
People have generally had little or no success hosting at Ubi.com from behind a router. Ubi have been informed of the issue for some time (it first appeared about 18 months ago) but so far have done nothing apparent to fix it.

Bearcat99
03-15-2005, 02:39 PM
Download Hyperlobby. Look in the Essentials link in my sig.