PDA

View Full Version : Bomb/Torpedo View

TonyPiech
10-10-2004, 08:21 PM
I can't seem to find a bomb/torpedo view in IL2-AEP, is there one? If not, will PF have one?

What I'm doing in AEP is going to an external view, then moving around with my mouse to view the flight of my bomb. It works sort-of, but having an independent bomb/torpedo view would make it easier but I can't seem to find it.

TonyPiech
10-10-2004, 08:21 PM
I can't seem to find a bomb/torpedo view in IL2-AEP, is there one? If not, will PF have one?

What I'm doing in AEP is going to an external view, then moving around with my mouse to view the flight of my bomb. It works sort-of, but having an independent bomb/torpedo view would make it easier but I can't seem to find it.

Fennec_P
10-10-2004, 08:49 PM
No and probably no, but who knows? Bomb view has been asked for a number of times, so maybe it will be added in PF.

I find its easiest to just look at the target of your bomb attack, rather than the bomb itself. If you dropped the bomb properly, it should end up somewhere near the target, and thats really all that is important.

Yellonet
10-11-2004, 11:52 AM
Lots of different views, thank you http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif
I would especially appreciate ship- and weapon-views.

JG7_Rall
10-11-2004, 12:04 PM
There is one in PF. One of the videos from France-Simulation shows a sort of shift-F1 view where when it was pressed a sight that looks sort of like the lofte bomb sight came up but I think its forward facing