PDA

View Full Version : Da Vinci DLC: Modes, maps, chars "AND MORE"?

Assassinsyk
02-18-2011, 05:16 PM
What could the "more" possibly mean? Abilities/perks? Profile reset fix? FIVE new characters?Giving charge the boot? Is it in the multiplayer category since it's underneath it in the teaser, or might it be SP since it's just last on the list?

Some of you has also quoted UBIgabe, and others -seem- to know more about this stuff than whats in the vague article I read, is there any other sources for this?

Im sure this has been discussed in on of the X threads about this DLC, but gave up looking in the 15+ pages.

Sprint-Please
02-18-2011, 05:21 PM
I'm not going to get my hopes up about the 'and more' part. It could be ability adjustments or more colors for personae. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

Assassinsyk
02-18-2011, 05:27 PM
Yeah. But too late for me, my hopes are lit like a christmas tree.

"And more.." is a bold statement, though.

papartusedmcrsk
02-18-2011, 05:39 PM
I'll agree that "and more..." is indeed a bold statement.

I'll also concede that it may in fact mean the DLC includes a Matchmaking fix. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif

-EDIT-

To be clear: By 'it may be a Matchmaking fix' I mean it may be nothing... Because that's what the past matchmaking "fixes" did.

obliviondoll
02-18-2011, 08:27 PM
Originally posted by papartusedmcrsk:
By 'it may be a Matchmaking fix' I mean it may be nothing... Because that's what the past matchmaking "fixes" did.
They did so do stuff.

Just not the same stuff for/to everyone.

They made things worse for some people.

Assassinsyk
02-18-2011, 10:56 PM
..so by "more" they mean more waiting, more frustration and more bugs? Sould've known, it's almost a tradition now.

Now that we got the negativity out of the way, let's dream of cool new stuff!

jaxall
02-19-2011, 05:50 AM
Im guessing it will be more challenges there was a poll about it so that might be the more.

Assassinsyk
02-19-2011, 08:00 AM
Thats right, forgot about that. Hoping fir more abilities then, cause I made damn sure not to check the "I like challenges no matter reward".

rocketxsurgeon
02-19-2011, 08:37 AM
I was going to post a thread about this :P

And more... i think it could be more colours and gear, or another surprise http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Assassinsyk
02-19-2011, 09:35 AM
This is actually all Iīm thinking of these days.

Thing is, this is a MAJOR update. The biggest so far, and the amount of work put into this (they say the each char is several months of work), and since I think they have the most loyal and forgiving fan base, the other stuff would have been "enough". Hell, the multiplayer stuff alone would have been MORE than enough for most.

They really donīt need the "more" to sell it, and it wouldnīt be lacking without. But once they put the "more" in there, I will be very disappointed if itīs just some cheap crap they put under more since the description of this wouldnīt sell otherwise.

CANT. WAIT.