PDA

View Full Version : Disappointed at replay value

avsrule247
11-20-2007, 06:21 PM
THERE MAY BE SPOILERS IN THIS THREAD ~

I am very disappointed at the reply value of Assassin's Creed. I always praised this game for everything about it, but now that I have finished the game I have left myself thinking "Is that all?" Don't get me wrong, the story was great and full of awesome twists, and no doubt it leads into another game. But the fact that you cannot free roam as promised pisses me off.

What separates this from a GTA experience is that in GTA you can still free roam after you complete the game. In Assassin's Creed you basically have to go back in the middle of the story, which wouldn't be a problem if I didn't have to listen to the annoying long and unskippable (is that even a word?) cut scenes.

I also wouldn't mind replaying the whole entire story if I didn't have to sit through the entire 2 hour begining of the game, including the tutorial and all of the dialog.

I hope the sequel allows you to free roam (real free roaming, not starting in the middle of the game again). And I would really appreciate a function to allow us to skip tutorials and cut scenes.

Overall this is my only complaint about Assassin's Creed. The game was pretty short, and like I said I have decided about going back and finding all of the flags and such but starting in the middle of the game is a bit annoying when you don't have all your equipment AND you have to sit through the cut scenes.

EDIT

And I just remembered: They have to revamp the save feature as well. I want to get some achievements liking killing guards with knives and I don't want to find a flag to save, that is kinda stupid.

Hassan-Sabbah
11-20-2007, 06:35 PM
Just load up memory block 6. It has everything open, all equipment, and all skills.

avsrule247
11-20-2007, 06:42 PM
I did. I still had to go through the dialog which wasn't so annoying this time, but I can imagine how annoying it would be if I wanted to open it up hundreds of times.

It was kinda like when I watched the secret credits for the first time, I thought it would auto save, but nope. I reloaded the game and I had to go through it all over again until I went inside the animus and saved by climbing a view point. How stupid is that, the saving in this game pisses me off big time.

Hassan-Sabbah
11-20-2007, 06:47 PM
Yes...the dialog can be annoying.

What do you mean by "secret credits?" The credits in the Animus screen or ***spoiler***<span class="ev_code_WHITE">from the eagle vision in the bedroom?</span> I ask, as when I completed the game, everything saved fine for me...when I start the game from the continue, I am automatically in the Animus with all 7 blocks of memory...???

avsrule247
11-20-2007, 06:49 PM
I didn't want to ruin the game for anyone who hasn't played through it, but yes I do mean the credits that you get when you go in the bedroom.

Hassan-Sabbah
11-20-2007, 06:53 PM
Originally posted by avsrule247:
I didn't want to ruin the game for anyone who hasn't played through it, but yes I do mean the credits that you get when you go in the bedroom.

Ack, I did not think of that (I edited the last post)

But, that is odd...

lemonFlashclean
11-20-2007, 07:11 PM

I am very disappointed at the reply value of Assassin's Creed. I always praised this game for everything about it, but now that I have finished the game I have left myself thinking "Is that all?" Don't get me wrong, the story was great and full of awesome twists, and no doubt it leads into another game. But the fact that you cannot free roam as promised pisses me off.

What separates this from a GTA experience is that in GTA you can still free roam after you complete the game. In Assassin's Creed you basically have to go back in the middle of the story, which wouldn't be a problem if I didn't have to listen to the annoying long and unskippable (is that even a word?) cut scenes.

I also wouldn't mind replaying the whole entire story if I didn't have to sit through the entire 2 hour begining of the game, including the tutorial and all of the dialog.

I hope the sequel allows you to free roam (real free roaming, not starting in the middle of the game again). And I would really appreciate a function to allow us to skip tutorials and cut scenes.

Overall this is my only complaint about Assassin's Creed. The game was pretty short, and like I said I have decided about going back and finding all of the flags and such but starting in the middle of the game is a bit annoying when you don't have all your equipment AND you have to sit through the cut scenes.

EDIT

And I just remembered: They have to revamp the save feature as well. I want to get some achievements liking killing guards with knives and I don't want to find a flag to save, that is kinda stupid.

Dear Jade/UBIsoft,

At long last we have Assassins Creed launched. I love the idea of the game, the setting of the game but unfortunately thats about where it ends. This game is very disappointing on ALL levels. This game was supposed to be truly next gen but falls very much short of the finish line. The issues I have encountered are listed below:

1. FMV scenes are badly finished, the shadowing on the characters is blocky to say the least & has flashes of blankness while the characters are talking.
2. The plot!!!!! It is given away in opening scene. Please explain this as it is baffling. If a movie or book did this then we would not bother finishing it.
3. During game play the characters sometimes blend in to the walls or ground!!
4. The game is constantly freezing & crashing the PS3 console.
5. There is so much more that could have been done with this game.
6. Your game testers failed to notice any of these issues which is very frustrating.

I have to say this is the game Iv been waiting to pay all year apart from GTA4 and I am so let down at the finished product. I watched a video of one of your members of staff talking about how the team spent the last few months polishing & clearing things up but you obviously missed quite a lot.

We the gaming community pay our hard earned cash for some top quality entertainment but then get presented with a game that clearly is not finished. As Hilaery Golostein from IGN has stated this game is very much a let down. His review can be seen on YOUTUBE.COM. I will be returning this game back to the shop to get a full refund & I feel very much let down by the quality of your final product. If I was to rate this game I would score it a very very low 6/10. Rent this game before you buy as there is also no replay advantage.

I expect either a stupid response like clean your cd or make sure no smug marks.

I am by no means a complete plank so please do not respond unless it is telling me you have fixed the problem for the rest of your robbed customers. THIS IS AN ISSUE WITH THE PROGRAMMING OF "YOUR" GAME & HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH EITHER YOUR CUSTOMERS OR PS3. DO NOT PLAY US FOR FOOLS, PLEASE. SOMEONES HEAD NEEDS TO ROLE IN UBISOFT BUT AGAIN I SERIOUSLY DOUBT THAT WILL HAPPEN.

From a very disappointed & loyal customer who forked out €60 (Euro) for this game only to be robbed

----------------

Okay so, your shop where you bought the game from has to refund you the full price of your game as covered under the "sale of goods act" which states goods must be of merchantable quality. The game dose not work correctly your game shop has to by law refund you or offer you a credit note (not swap for another copy of the same game) Exercise your rights people, speak up.

I do appologise UBIsoft cause ur games are quality but this game is sh1te due to all the issues. Is this a programe error or the PS3 FW v.2.0?

I have to say this is not the first game to have issues like this. The PES6 that recently came out is extremely slow while playin, the penalty shoot outs are in slooooowwwww moooo.

Will this become the norm with all future realeases? Do the companies say," Sure we release the game on such a date whether it works or not and if there are issues sure we can just send a patch over the PS3 network and happy days.

I have a full HD tv, Prop cables, all the correct settings but yet still this game acts the ball'of'socks. Please UBI sort your stuff out so we can enjoy this game. I will be taking this game back to my GAME store in blanchardstown Ireland on the 23rd to swap for Kane & Lynch or EAs' Need for speed if this is not fixed.

Please give daily updates as to your position as this waiting around for postings from you crack is not on!!

And who ever rates this game above a 7 needs their head examined or is not a prop gamer and dose not know the dif between a great game (Gears of War) & a poorly finshed game (Assassins Creed). This game is not even close to being in the same league as Gears.

Furthermore please do not waste our money producing a 2nd AC unless you really think the whole game through ie: more variety, more polished visuals, etc etc.

Please make a good 2nd AC or ill be forced to snap the Blue ray disc in half and wipe my a-hole with it, cause thats about all this first one is good for.

Looking forward to see the responses to this psoting esp from the xbox 360 owners

------------------------

Halo3 was pants, COD4 is pants, the only game that will do the PS3 just is GTA 4 bu we aint gettin till start of 1/4 2 next year!!

AC is really boring and repetative. Iv brought it back and traded it. Wont be buyin Beowolf or any AC2 OR 3 that is launched in the future.

Games are gettin really bad these days, whats goin on in the industry?? has it peaked?? Will GTA4 RECINDLE THE SMOLDERING ASHES OF THE GAMING WORLD?

It was said from day one, next gen next gen next gen games will be amazing well to be honest the only game that comes close is GOW & thats begining to p1ss me right off now. Is online gaming the only way forward for the games industry?

From error codes, system crashed, developers releasing sh1te games to the new craze " patches ", it all seems the games industry has peaked and is declining slowly. GTA4 is the only game to really look forward to or maybe that 360 game coming out called Mass Effect. Thats really about the limit at the minute.

Excuses, Excuse, Excuse thats all we keep hearing & where is this thing that sony were blabering on about "home" its not even on target to been released. Oh and the John Woo game recently released was trash also.

Again I ask what do people think, is the games industry peaking or peaked? Whats next?
Will GTA4 save the games developers?

Please your opions are welcome I want to see if any1 thinks the same.

Hassan-Sabbah
11-20-2007, 07:22 PM
@lemonFlashclean

Why are you posting this same exact post in four different threads?

I am sorry you did not enjoy the game and/or you had issues with it. I happened to love the game (I am on my third go through) and did not have a single glich, slow down, texture problem at all (360).

About GTA4...what makes you think GTA4 is going to change anything about gaming? GTA4 will be GTA2, GTA3, all over again, with better graphics and some new engine elements. Now, I loved the GTA games, and I probably will enjoy GTA4 as well, but honestly...how different is it really going to be from its predecessors?

releaseO_o
11-20-2007, 11:20 PM
but GTA4 is in New Yourk

Hassan-Sabbah
11-21-2007, 02:43 AM
Originally posted by releaseO_o:
but GTA4 is in New Yourk

Yes...well, I am in New York everyday, so it will be nothing new to me (I live here!). http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/icon_twisted.gif

Actually, I am looking forward to GTA4. My point of the question was because the addressed poster implies GTA4 is going to "RECINDLE THE SMOLDERING ASHES OF THE GAMING WORLD." As much as I anticipate GTA4, I do not think it will be much different than what the other GTAs were.

Not that this is a problem, I enjoyed them and will more than likely enjoy 4.

avsrule247
11-21-2007, 05:56 AM
lemonFlashclean, thank you for trying to hijack my thread, but I did not create this so we can say how **** the game is because like I said: I loved the game. I just don't feel like replaying it because of the cut scenes again.

AirRon_2K7
11-21-2007, 06:03 AM
Isn't it a shame to see someone make so much effort... and then fail, 'cos no-ones that interested in his opinion. (@lemonsflashclean)

Thumper1980
11-21-2007, 06:31 AM
Originally posted by lemonFlashclean:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by avsrule247:

EDIT

Dear Jade/UBIsoft,

At long last we have Assassins Creed launched. I love the idea of the game, the setting of the game but unfortunately thats about where it ends. This game is very disappointing on ALL levels. This game was supposed to be truly next gen but falls very much short of the finish line. The issues I have encountered are listed below:

1. FMV scenes are badly finished, the shadowing on the characters is blocky to say the least & has flashes of blankness while the characters are talking.
2. The plot!!!!! It is given away in opening scene. Please explain this as it is baffling. If a movie or book did this then we would not bother finishing it.
3. During game play the characters sometimes blend in to the walls or ground!!
4. The game is constantly freezing & crashing the PS3 console.
5. There is so much more that could have been done with this game.
6. Your game testers failed to notice any of these issues which is very frustrating.

I have to say this is the game Iv been waiting to pay all year apart from GTA4 and I am so let down at the finished product. I watched a video of one of your members of staff talking about how the team spent the last few months polishing & clearing things up but you obviously missed quite a lot.

We the gaming community pay our hard earned cash for some top quality entertainment but then get presented with a game that clearly is not finished. As Hilaery Golostein from IGN has stated this game is very much a let down. His review can be seen on YOUTUBE.COM. I will be returning this game back to the shop to get a full refund & I feel very much let down by the quality of your final product. If I was to rate this game I would score it a very very low 6/10. Rent this game before you buy as there is also no replay advantage.

I expect either a stupid response like clean your cd or make sure no smug marks.

I am by no means a complete plank so please do not respond unless it is telling me you have fixed the problem for the rest of your robbed customers. THIS IS AN ISSUE WITH THE PROGRAMMING OF "YOUR" GAME & HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH EITHER YOUR CUSTOMERS OR PS3. DO NOT PLAY US FOR FOOLS, PLEASE. SOMEONES HEAD NEEDS TO ROLE IN UBISOFT BUT AGAIN I SERIOUSLY DOUBT THAT WILL HAPPEN.

From a very disappointed & loyal customer who forked out €60 (Euro) for this game only to be robbed

----------------

Okay so, your shop where you bought the game from has to refund you the full price of your game as covered under the "sale of goods act" which states goods must be of merchantable quality. The game dose not work correctly your game shop has to by law refund you or offer you a credit note (not swap for another copy of the same game) Exercise your rights people, speak up.

I do appologise UBIsoft cause ur games are quality but this game is sh1te due to all the issues. Is this a programe error or the PS3 FW v.2.0?

I have to say this is not the first game to have issues like this. The PES6 that recently came out is extremely slow while playin, the penalty shoot outs are in slooooowwwww moooo.

Will this become the norm with all future realeases? Do the companies say," Sure we release the game on such a date whether it works or not and if there are issues sure we can just send a patch over the PS3 network and happy days.

I have a full HD tv, Prop cables, all the correct settings but yet still this game acts the ball'of'socks. Please UBI sort your stuff out so we can enjoy this game. I will be taking this game back to my GAME store in blanchardstown Ireland on the 23rd to swap for Kane & Lynch or EAs' Need for speed if this is not fixed.

Please give daily updates as to your position as this waiting around for postings from you crack is not on!!

And who ever rates this game above a 7 needs their head examined or is not a prop gamer and dose not know the dif between a great game (Gears of War) & a poorly finshed game (Assassins Creed). This game is not even close to being in the same league as Gears.

Furthermore please do not waste our money producing a 2nd AC unless you really think the whole game through ie: more variety, more polished visuals, etc etc.

Please make a good 2nd AC or ill be forced to snap the Blue ray disc in half and wipe my a-hole with it, cause thats about all this first one is good for.

Looking forward to see the responses to this psoting esp from the xbox 360 owners

------------------------

Halo3 was pants, COD4 is pants, the only game that will do the PS3 just is GTA 4 bu we aint gettin till start of 1/4 2 next year!!

AC is really boring and repetative. Iv brought it back and traded it. Wont be buyin Beowolf or any AC2 OR 3 that is launched in the future.

Games are gettin really bad these days, whats goin on in the industry?? has it peaked?? Will GTA4 RECINDLE THE SMOLDERING ASHES OF THE GAMING WORLD?

It was said from day one, next gen next gen next gen games will be amazing well to be honest the only game that comes close is GOW & thats begining to p1ss me right off now. Is online gaming the only way forward for the games industry?

From error codes, system crashed, developers releasing sh1te games to the new craze " patches ", it all seems the games industry has peaked and is declining slowly. GTA4 is the only game to really look forward to or maybe that 360 game coming out called Mass Effect. Thats really about the limit at the minute.

Excuses, Excuse, Excuse thats all we keep hearing & where is this thing that sony were blabering on about "home" its not even on target to been released. Oh and the John Woo game recently released was trash also.

Again I ask what do people think, is the games industry peaking or peaked? Whats next?
Will GTA4 save the games developers?

Please your opions are welcome I want to see if any1 thinks the same. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

"He's going to hurt himself, and when he does...I'm not going to help him"

avsrule247
11-21-2007, 06:35 AM
Originally posted by AirRon_2K7:
Isn't it a shame to see someone make so much effort... and then fail, 'cos no-ones that interested in his opinion. (@lemonsflashclean)

Yes that is an excellent point.

AirRon_2K7
11-21-2007, 06:43 AM

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">

Yes that is an excellent point. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Why thank you.

releaseO_o
11-21-2007, 10:40 AM
Originally posted by Hassan-Sabbah:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by releaseO_o:
but GTA4 is in New Yourk

Yes...well, I am in New York everyday, so it will be nothing new to me (I live here!). http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/icon_twisted.gif

Actually, I am looking forward to GTA4. My point of the question was because the addressed poster implies GTA4 is going to "RECINDLE THE SMOLDERING ASHES OF THE GAMING WORLD." As much as I anticipate GTA4, I do not think it will be much different than what the other GTAs were.

Not that this is a problem, I enjoyed them and will more than likely enjoy 4. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

but...... GTA4 is in New York........

avsrule247
11-21-2007, 01:59 PM
But..... who cares?

unnamedninja
11-21-2007, 02:06 PM
I see AirRon has gone back to his old self. It's such a bore pretending to be a nice person, isn't it.

avsrule247
11-21-2007, 02:08 PM
Who cares? Sometimes you need to be a little bit of an *** to get your point across.

MiniAssasin
11-21-2007, 02:11 PM
gta 4 isnt in new york but it has some aspects of it. and you call yourself a fan. i found that out in 3 mins of looking around

unnamedninja
11-21-2007, 02:13 PM
I agree that nobody cares about that guys lengthy post, i'm not interested in reading past the second line either. So yeah AirRon was being sarcastic, but it really is a shame that nobody cares.

avsrule247
11-21-2007, 02:16 PM
Originally posted by MiniAssasin:
gta 4 isnt in new york but it has some aspects of it. and you call yourself a fan. i found that out in 3 mins of looking around

Well you probably looked in the wrong place. GTA IV is BASED on New York, with some aspects of New Jersey.

MiniAssasin
11-21-2007, 02:19 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MiniAssasin:

Well you probably looked in the wrong place. GTA IV is BASED on New York, with some aspects of New Jersey. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

the official sight,forums and wiki are enough for me.

its based on new york with a few simularities in buildins such as the stat of lib crystler buildin etc. but its not new york

avsrule247
11-21-2007, 02:22 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by avsrule247:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MiniAssasin:

Well you probably looked in the wrong place. GTA IV is BASED on New York, with some aspects of New Jersey. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

its based on new york with a few simularities in buildins such as the stat of lib crystler buildin etc. but its not new york </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well if you are just being smart then yes, it is "Liberty City", but it is based in New York...

MiniAssasin
11-21-2007, 02:29 PM

its based on new york with a few simularities in buildins such as the stat of lib crystler buildin etc. but its not new york </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well if you are just being smart then yes, it is "Liberty City", but it is based in New York... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

not being smart you said its in new york, its not

its in liberty city with some aspect of new york addded in there..namely a couple of buildings. a few buildings doesnt make a place they stae is liberty city new york

Hassan-Sabbah
11-21-2007, 05:02 PM
its in liberty city with some aspect of new york addded in there..namely a couple of buildings. a few buildings doesnt make a place they stae is liberty city new york

Actually, the maps are extensively based on maps of Manhattan, Jersey city, and Brooklyn Hieghts...

Altair778
11-21-2007, 05:35 PM
no way, this thread isnt of topic. Why would anyone think that?????

Eagle091
11-21-2007, 06:48 PM
GTA 4 will be 10 times better than this game. Assassins what?!?

Pinjani10
11-21-2007, 06:52 PM
It all depends on your point of view, personally I love both games (played GTA SA **** loads)

Fastr77
11-21-2007, 07:02 PM
loved gta3.. haven't played a single gta sense, and i'm not missing a damn thing. shrug.

ANYWAYS.. back on topic..

honestly, you couldn't really expect much replay out of this game. Every game maker says oh the replay value is great, it's like a whole new game every time you play it, theres so much different stuff you can do. It's total bs.. you do everything the exact same way the second time around. but even with that, the unavoidable cut scenes are extremely annoying.. trying to fire it up to get some achievements, I change the input and watch tv while I wait.

NiteKrawler
11-21-2007, 07:21 PM
So what if gta 4 is set in "new york?" So was gta 3...it's been done before.

ocataco
11-21-2007, 09:17 PM
Originally posted by Thumper1980:

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif

are there not multiple other forums for gta out there?

Eagle091
11-22-2007, 08:46 AM
Nite you're an idiot, GTA 3 wasn't set in NY.

auntsoesa
11-22-2007, 09:33 AM
srry for going off topic but i have an question for you all especially for airron. airron just said: why thank you. why do people say why thank you instead of thank you. lara croft said it in tomb raider legend and ive always wondered if it is something different than just thank you. i know i have wroted why thank you in the story of aunt soesa but if actually didnt know what it means. i know its an stupid question and i know some people get angry of stupid questions and really i dont care. so i hope someone anwser this. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif please someone answer this http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/11.gif http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Eagle091
11-22-2007, 10:08 AM
ou in the story of aunt soesa but if actually didnt know what it means. i know its an stupid question and i know some people get angry of stupid questions and really i dont care. so i hope someone anwser this. Smile please someone answer this bow Wink

Because Airon is a stupid nerd who likes repetitive games.

THETRUEALTAIR
11-22-2007, 10:54 AM
Just load up memory block 6. It has everything open, all equipment, and all skills.

Yea, that's what I do. Acre is the best city, the guards are funnier and the bums are smellier.

AirRon_2K7
11-22-2007, 10:56 AM
Originally posted by unnamedninja:
I see AirRon has gone back to his old self. It's such a bore pretending to be a nice person, isn't it.

Sometiems you have to be cruel to be kind. But overall I think I'm a nicer person http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

@Eagle091

I'm sorry that I'm a "nerd" because I like simple games, but surely you're more nerdy for wanting to play games with more depth - subsequently taking longer (and more of your social life) to complete. Or for posting on a forum when you obviously don't like the point of conversation. I like simple games, yeah... I is dumb me haha.

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif

Eagle091
11-22-2007, 01:26 PM
Well thats why you're a stupid idiot, because there's lots of you who convince the devs its ok to make short bland games for little kids who appreciate anything thrown at them.

Ghotten
11-22-2007, 01:37 PM

slight problem there: you don't exactly get to do all 9 assassinations with all districts unlocked. It kinda pisses me off when I'm running from guards, i get trapped by a big blue memory wall and end up getting slaughtered. The whole game should have been open from the start.

AirRon_2K7
11-22-2007, 01:41 PM
Originally posted by Eagle091:
Well thats why you're a stupid idiot, because there's lots of you who convince the devs its ok to make short bland games for little kids who appreciate anything thrown at them.

So what do you play? come on then, instead of bringing problems to the forums, give me solutions. What should I play instead?

Altair778
11-22-2007, 06:28 PM
assassins creed 2

dQuarters
11-22-2007, 06:45 PM

EDIT

I agree with everything you say about replayability. Though I don't mind playing it again. Actually I'm liking it better the second time.

But what I'd LOVE to see is a patch that allows us (once finished) to load into any of the 3 cities directly, and not only have the whole map and all of our regained abilities/weapons, but ALSO be able to activate any of the 9 targets in the game AT WILL. This shouldn't be a problem, and I think we'd all appreciate it!
It would also do the AC franchise a great service because then people will be playing this straight through until it's sequel.

Royal.Mist
11-22-2007, 09:48 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Eagle091:

So what do you play? come on then, instead of bringing problems to the forums, give me solutions. What should I play instead? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The Sims 2. It seems to be the popular thing for other pre-pubescent teen girls.

AirRon_2K7
11-23-2007, 12:14 AM
Wow. I need to get myself The Sims 2! I might even get the Pets edition. . . or pull my eyes out. That might be equally fun >_<

Eagle091
11-23-2007, 09:09 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Eagle091:

So what do you play? come on then, instead of bringing problems to the forums, give me solutions. What should I play instead? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Alright, how about barbie's dream house? Thats a game I'm sure you'll enjoy.

AirRon_2K7
11-23-2007, 10:13 AM
Hmm, it seems that you're trying to be funny. Too bad you fail miserably.

But seriously Eagle, what games do YOU enjoy? Or are you really so sad that all you do is rant on forums. Which I'd like to point out, is very sad, and that you should move on.

IVlatty
11-23-2007, 11:30 AM
yea thats my only problem, two things to fix this game are:

Memory block at the end for free roam

Save slot option, with 5 slots available and bieng able to save it whenever not bieng chased/ fighting guards.

Eagle091
11-23-2007, 12:01 PM
Hmm, it seems that you're trying to be funny. Too bad you fail miserably.

But seriously Eagle, what games do YOU enjoy? Or are you really so sad that all you do is rant on forums. Which I'd like to point out, is very sad, and that you should move on.

The only thing sad is that you like to make guys think you're a girl with that sig because girls in general never pay attention to you in real life. I'm not trying to be funny, I'm being serious. You said yourself that you like simle games, I just gave you a perfect example. Take your high amount of posts and shove them up your a$$.

AirRon_2K7
11-23-2007, 12:26 PM
Wow, what a sad come back. Yeah, I have a girl in my sig, that OBVIOUSLY means I'm a girl... and yes, NO girls pay attention to me in real life. You obviously know that as a fact.

You're not being serious, you're trying to get a "lol" or a "haha owned" out of someone. But you fail each time. We aren't in nursery and "***" isn't a banned word. I said I like simple games yes, 'cos I'm a casual gamer... I don't dribble over achievement points and I don't play games to the point that I start dreaming about them.

You actually went and checked my gender? How sad. What's really sad is that you thought that I do this to make people believe that I'm a girl. What, you thought I was a girl? Well if that's how you talk to girls then maybe I'm not the one who gets ignored...

Eagle091
11-23-2007, 01:52 PM
Why do you keep saying "sad" over and over again? Why are you trying so hard to make my comebacks look so bad when you can't even come up with a single one to defend your pathetic ***.Also, stop saying I fail, is that the only catchy comeback you have up your sleeve or something? It's not really that hard to describe someones life with 1,355 posts and calls himself a casual gamer, you're a ******.

And thats not how I talk to girls, it's how I talk to nerdy ones like yourself. Why are you making irrational assumptions about my life when I can't make any for you?

XyZspineZyX
11-23-2007, 01:56 PM
guys pack it in or im locking this thread!

pietjevlip
11-23-2007, 02:02 PM
What kind of replay value is missing? I mean, which game should I play instead of this which has better? Or isn't there a game with better replay value?

Silent_Shadow6
11-25-2007, 02:43 PM
Well just look at it this way, sure you can free roam after playing through gta, but after a while...it's just not fun to free roam with no goals, so if you're done with the game, and are dissapointed with not being able to free roam and fight guards for hours until you're completely board with the entire game....then trade it in...and wait 3 years for the sequel...play mass effect or something.

assassins_kill
04-07-2009, 08:07 PM
i honestly believe they could also make a second DS game. they leave the ending wide open. like what happens to the girl? its Altairs Chronicles,so it should be a series.