PDA

View Full Version : Palazzo Medici not opening

lingeredshade
11-17-2009, 05:28 AM
I've put in the code I got from my Gamestop preorder, but every time I try to enter the Palazzo Medici, there's a message at the door that says "memory not available, try again later". Anybody know why it's not opening?

com199
11-17-2009, 05:38 AM
You probably have to get farther in the game.
Have you done the first catacomb thing yet? if not, thats probably why.

MarleyMon81
11-17-2009, 06:06 AM
Did you get the MA Edition from GS? Was just curious if both codes came already packaged within the game's box.

lingeredshade
11-17-2009, 06:34 AM
Originally posted by com199:
You probably have to get farther in the game.
Have you done the first catacomb thing yet? if not, thats probably why. First catacomb? Haven't seen that yet, I just did the part where you go around your villa learning about the banking with Claudia and the other guy in the same room who shows you how to upgrade the city.

So you just need to get to a certain part of the game before the door opens? Thanks, I was worried the code didn't go through properly.

And to the other guy, I got the regular edition with the Gamestop preorder and the code was inside the box.

Mcmole2
11-17-2009, 07:20 AM
If you ordered the game online, the codes are supposedly supposed to be emailed to you, but I would think they would just have the code with the game disc. And yes, those bonus areas require some story progression.

Jedted
11-19-2009, 08:48 AM
I was wondering about this myself, i entered the code but the game wouldn't let me enter until later in the game. I wasn't sure if it was just one of those things that unlocks by playing through the story or you couldn't get it without the code.

Mafiabr0
12-06-2009, 10:17 AM
i beat the game and i enterded my code but i look around the whole palazzo and theres no entrace for me... help plz

discoplaya
12-30-2009, 03:09 PM
I got the Palazzo Medici Site when I bought the game, I didn't pre-order it, but I don't know wear to find it.

OzDavis
12-31-2009, 01:38 AM
Originally posted by lingeredshade:
So you just need to get to a certain part of the game before the door opens? You can't access that memory until you have reached Sequence 5.