PDA

View Full Version : Please Help

tim_tool
08-25-2008, 02:20 AM
Hi guys
I have been reading alot of these forums and searched on google everywhere, alot of people are describing problems with RSV2 and i wasnt sure if mine was the same thing...

I have been playing for a while and am nearly half way through the game, i now can load the program fine but when i go to story mode or multiplayer or anything which goes into the game, it just sits at the loading screen. loading bar still scrolls but never actually loads and lets me play... 1 night it was fine and i was playing happily and the next it stopped working... Could Someone please shed some light on this for me... Thanks Tim

tim_tool
08-25-2008, 02:24 AM
also forgot to add.. my system is

AMD Athlon(tm) 64 X2 Dual
Core processor 6000+
3.02Ghz, 2.00 GB of Ram
Physical Address Extension

With Windows Xp Pro Service Pack 3

Lethal1940
08-25-2008, 09:04 AM
When did you install Service Pack 3.
There are some known problems with that!
Did your problem happen to start after you did that?

I always do a complete backup of my entire hard drive before installing anything new.

The other problem could be a corrupt game file.
You would have to do a complete uninstall of the game and then a reinstall.

If you get to that point, you would need to uninstall, then delete your game folder and also the Vegas 2 folder in My Documents.
Then you need to remove all entries in the registry before installing new.

If you need help, please PM me as this is a lengthy process that I have posted here before, but I would likely have trouble finding those posts.

I will be in and out today, so be patient if you do send a PM!

ninjanut33
08-26-2008, 09:22 PM
this is why I don't like playing games on PC, it's a pain in the ***, but I have respect for you guys