PDA

View Full Version : Cam personalisation (as on 360)

paulbrowning
06-28-2007, 09:16 AM
Hi folks,

Well dead excited about the long-awaited RSV but was wondering if the personalization using a webcam is ever going to be offered for the PS3? On the 360 you can use the cam to take a couple of shots and have our ugly mugs on multiplayer.
a) When, if at all is this planned
b) Can we 'please' use it on singleplayer

Oh, and whilst I've got your attention, the game is really missing some training modules!

~ Paul

paulbrowning
06-28-2007, 09:16 AM
Hi folks,

Well dead excited about the long-awaited RSV but was wondering if the personalization using a webcam is ever going to be offered for the PS3? On the 360 you can use the cam to take a couple of shots and have our ugly mugs on multiplayer.
a) When, if at all is this planned
b) Can we 'please' use it on singleplayer

Oh, and whilst I've got your attention, the game is really missing some training modules!

~ Paul

TW_Night_Fox
06-28-2007, 10:52 AM
A) No.
B) No.

It is 360 exclusive. Deal with it.

Kvally
06-28-2007, 10:55 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by TW_Night_Fox:
A) No.
B) No.

It is 360 exclusive. Deal with it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/1241.gif

Wow, you sure showed him.

TF_Solo66
06-28-2007, 11:20 AM
Not going to happen on this game, but once Sonys cam comes out I'm sure it will for future games.

paulbrowning
06-29-2007, 02:34 AM
Yeah consider me well and truly taught. :-)
&lt;sigh&gt; I guess there is always hope.

~P

Lord_DA
06-29-2007, 03:38 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by TW_Night_Fox:
A) No.
B) No.

It is 360 exclusive. Deal with it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Leave it to Night Fox to stick it to 'em.