PDA

View Full Version : Lack of hardcore MP games without passwords...

Nukem_Hicks
04-03-2005, 11:27 PM
I'm a big fan of the SP campaign but, like any other good U-boat captain, enjoy brushing up on my wolfpack skills from time to time. Problem is, there's a serious dearth of MP games using either "hard" or "realistic" realism settings that don't require passwords. It's getting quite frustrating since I'd rather not drop down to "easy" or "normal" (the updated map ruins the fun for me) yet the hardcore gamers only seem to operate in restricted clans. I've joined one but it appears to be inactive. This is a request on info on how to get into the more difficult MP games. The few I have played with fellow hardcore simmers have been a blast and I'm wishing I knew how to get into the others now that every "realistic" setting game seems to be password-protected. Any and all info is appreciated.

Nukem_Hicks
04-03-2005, 11:27 PM
I'm a big fan of the SP campaign but, like any other good U-boat captain, enjoy brushing up on my wolfpack skills from time to time. Problem is, there's a serious dearth of MP games using either "hard" or "realistic" realism settings that don't require passwords. It's getting quite frustrating since I'd rather not drop down to "easy" or "normal" (the updated map ruins the fun for me) yet the hardcore gamers only seem to operate in restricted clans. I've joined one but it appears to be inactive. This is a request on info on how to get into the more difficult MP games. The few I have played with fellow hardcore simmers have been a blast and I'm wishing I knew how to get into the others now that every "realistic" setting game seems to be password-protected. Any and all info is appreciated.

Indianer.
04-03-2005, 11:46 PM
*Bump*

More realistic servers are definately needed. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif