PDA

View Full Version : recruits with a mace?

timpbader
12-16-2010, 12:00 PM
Is it possible to give a recruit a mace?

magesupermaster
12-16-2010, 12:20 PM
No, but they can wield an axe.

jalle853
12-16-2010, 12:22 PM
you dont choose your recruits weapon, but your recruits can get a mace. it will be random what they get i guess, but i dosnt matter anyway since when they rach assasin lvl they will get the boring sword.

timpbader
12-16-2010, 12:23 PM
I was trying to give a couple a mace and then stop leveling them up.

xcamthemandudex
12-16-2010, 01:07 PM
From what I hear, their cape's colour determines their personality (i.e. weapons). That meaning whatever colour you have them set to when they become fully trained assassins. I suggest playing with that.

I am not sure if the above statement is true or false, so play around with the customising section.

ChaosxNetwork
12-16-2010, 04:21 PM
Aw if what you say is true then that sucks for me as all 12 of my Assassins are Assassino rank and they all got to that rank once fully upgraded. Can anyone post pictures of any evidence of what the above reply says?

Inorganic9_2
12-16-2010, 04:38 PM
I think it's what weapon class you have them as. I remember I had a recruit who clearly used a cavalieri mace in combat (I watched him use the counter where they get hit in the stomach, keel over, then get a blow to the back of the head!).

At the time, this recruit was set to using "Schiavona". From what I've seen, this class randomly throws up the more hard-hitting swords such as the venetian falchion, scimitar and, of course, the cavalieri mace.

If you notice the "axe" class isn't always an axe. One of my recruits have used a bastard sword and stocco in battle when upgraded to "axe".

xcamthemandudex
12-16-2010, 05:57 PM
Originally posted by xHITx_Chaos:
Aw if what you say is true then that sucks for me as all 12 of my Assassins are Assassino rank and they all got to that rank once fully upgraded. Can anyone post pictures of any evidence of what the above reply says?

I'll see what I can do. It may take a couple of days or so.

ChaosxNetwork
12-17-2010, 11:40 AM
Ok thanks, its just that I wont be going through the game again for a while so am unable to find out for myself.
Thanks in advance!

Black_Widow9
12-17-2010, 02:14 PM
I'm going to move this here- http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif
Assassin's Creed Hints & Tips (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/frm/f/9011039408)