PDA

View Full Version : post mission damage report

catahoulak9
06-07-2005, 11:41 AM
I'm sure this must have been mentioned before but I would love to be able to get a damage report after a mission just to let me know the condition of my plane. Something like remaining ammunition, any flak and how many times I was hit by enemy fire, remaining fuel, engine and frame stress or anything else that would get me in hot water with my ground crew chief. Not a walk around mind you, just a printed summery appearing when you end the mission.

catahoulak9
06-07-2005, 11:41 AM
I'm sure this must have been mentioned before but I would love to be able to get a damage report after a mission just to let me know the condition of my plane. Something like remaining ammunition, any flak and how many times I was hit by enemy fire, remaining fuel, engine and frame stress or anything else that would get me in hot water with my ground crew chief. Not a walk around mind you, just a printed summery appearing when you end the mission.

VW-IceFire
06-07-2005, 12:15 PM
That'd be great to have! I agree.

I have read the Appendix of The Big Show which has some great after action reports with the amount of ammunition spent per gun and all sorts of things.