PDA

View Full Version : Who would you Sync with?

Hyperean
03-31-2011, 06:30 PM
We all know that Desmond is able to sync with anyone whom he is related to, So hypothetically if the Animus were real, who would you be able to synchronize with?

Personally, I could sync with Allan Pinkerton famous Civil war spy and head of the Pinkerton Detective agency, whom I'm directly related to.

Anyone of real note that you're related to?

GunnarGunderson
03-31-2011, 07:02 PM
I have no traceable bloodline, so the animus would be really interesting to me

the_atm
03-31-2011, 07:11 PM
Edward Jenner, the guy who saved all of europe from small pocks, but that would be borring

El_Sjietah
04-01-2011, 01:55 PM
My grandpa was a baker, so I'd be able to make some sweet bread when the bleeding effect kicks in.

itsamea-mario
04-01-2011, 02:01 PM
I'd have a look at my Nordic roots, see if any of 'em did anything intersting.

elvindrummer
04-01-2011, 02:24 PM
the game has totally made me wish I had some badass relative! tho I don't think anyone in my family has kept track. but I think it would be cool to have some epic ancestor!

but if I could choose someone from creed I think itd kinda be sweet to be related to caterina sforza.

itsamea-mario
04-01-2011, 02:27 PM
Well if you consider Ghengis khan awesome then you may be in luck, since most people are descended from him.

El_Sjietah
04-01-2011, 02:28 PM
Originally posted by itsamea-mario:
Well if you consider Ghengis khan awesome then you may be in luck, since most people are descended from him.

How do you figure that?

RebeccaLH
04-01-2011, 02:31 PM
Im related to 'witches' back in the late 1500's/early 1600's. I would love to go back and use some magic. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

itsamea-mario
04-01-2011, 02:42 PM
You lookin' at me funny?
WITCH! BURN THE WITCH!!
That kind of stuff?

RebeccaLH
04-01-2011, 03:46 PM
well, they got hung...
would like to avoid that part.

'Alizon Device was hanged for witchcraft at Lancaster gaol in 1612. Her voluntary confession to bewitching the pedlar John Law first brought to the attention of the authorites, the alledged activities of witches in the Forest of Pendle.

Alizon lived at Malkin Tower with her mother Elizabeth Device, her grandmother Elizabeth Southerns, alias Demdike, her brother James and sister Jennet. Elizabeth and James were hanged for witchcraft at Lancaster and Demdike died in gaol awaiting trial.'

tjbyrum1
04-01-2011, 04:47 PM
To my knowledge, my ancestors are of Irish Origin.

I am guessing I would be a farmer of some sort? But since I am in the USA, we no doubt migrated. A lot of my family has fought in the American Army, so that'd be cool. The remainder of my family are a bunch of down-home backwood hicks.

trueflyingsheep
04-01-2011, 06:22 PM
my grandma’s surname is “Vitzthum” which is either a nobility or a job (i.e. representative of a duke)

also, i descend from quite a few ethnic groups.

but individuals? no idea.

Sgt_Pepper909
04-01-2011, 06:29 PM
I would sync with my grandfather. He served during WW2, and he had a lot of OSS blocked info in his record. I would love to know what he did... it would be fun

Kramerisgamer
04-01-2011, 06:37 PM
Either president Rutherford B. Hayes or Eli Whitney. Would be cool being president!

itsamea-mario
04-02-2011, 02:56 AM
Originally posted by El_Sjietah:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by itsamea-mario:

How do you figure that? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Most people in europe/asia, and probably now america and australia, can trace atleast some of their bloodline to ghengis khan.
It's not that strange if you think about it.

Stormpen
04-02-2011, 03:24 AM
Originally posted by itsamea-mario:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by El_Sjietah:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by itsamea-mario:

How do you figure that? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Most people in europe/asia, and probably now america and australia, can trace atleast some of their bloodline to ghengis khan.
It's not that strange if you think about it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

He had several kids on different continents?

itsamea-mario
04-02-2011, 03:26 PM
Well, i'm sure he was fairly promiscuous, but that's not the point.
If he had several children, and they each had several children with people from other families, and those children did the same, then it goes on until the Kahn bloodline has been intergrated into most surviving bloodlines today.
Not just him ofcourse same goes for most people in the distant past.

RebeccaLH
04-03-2011, 05:18 AM
@mario
I know wikipedia isnt the most reliable source but i googled what you said about most being relatives to ghengis khan and i read that about 200,000 mongolians out of 2 million are related to him, but like i said wikipedia...