PDA

View Full Version : Odd but nice

Kaiser_W
06-28-2005, 02:32 AM
So I'm tracking through the fog in my new XXI on her first sorti and I get a sound contact within range. So I take a look outside and the fog is so thick, the cook served it as soup to the men. As I get closer, there's another contact, and another and another. Fousr ships moving in a straight line through the fog. A Liberty, a C-2 and two small merchant vessels. I had time to set up my shots and just waited as they came out of the fog. It was like shooting shooting birds off of wires.

Kaiser_W
06-28-2005, 02:32 AM
So I'm tracking through the fog in my new XXI on her first sorti and I get a sound contact within range. So I take a look outside and the fog is so thick, the cook served it as soup to the men. As I get closer, there's another contact, and another and another. Fousr ships moving in a straight line through the fog. A Liberty, a C-2 and two small merchant vessels. I had time to set up my shots and just waited as they came out of the fog. It was like shooting shooting birds off of wires.

Fodderstompf
06-28-2005, 04:47 AM
Ah, I've seen this a couple of times. Its great watching the ships explode sequentially, eh http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif