PDA

View Full Version : Selling almost new eVGA FX 5700 Ultra

mortoma
11-25-2004, 10:19 PM
Here's the scoop. Bought my brother's 5700 Ultra because he wanted to upgrade to 6800GT and I wanted to upgrade for PF from my old Ti-4600 Ultra. I bought it, assuming it would work with my system, it doesn't. I tried everything I could think of and everthing eVGA tech support thought of. Then they told me to RMA old one for a new card. This was done but it still won't work. Turns out that my old Asus motherboard conflicts with it and Asus is not going to do any more Bios revisions/upgrades for my 3 and 1/2 year old A7M266 board. This card was installed only twice after I unsealed the cellophane, after I got it in the mail. I paid $200.00 for the original one and they still go for at least $170.00 new. Starting bids should be about $90.00, and I'll sell the card to whoever has highest bid after one week. Send email to me at plgant@yahoo.com

All software, manuals, cables and adaptors will
go with card. The card had 128mb DDR2 memory and is 128 bit memory interface.

Software includes:
Installation CD with ADM
Ghost Recon game (full version)
Nvidia NVDVD 2.0 Multimedia software
Nvidia 3D Demos
Keyhole's Earthviewer3D software demo
Stardocks's WindowBlinds (eVGA.com version)

Hardware includes:
S-video cable
DVI-SVGA adaptor

mortoma
11-26-2004, 10:01 PM
bumpers

Simjock
11-26-2004, 11:32 PM
Try Ebay.

ibtl

mortoma
11-27-2004, 07:59 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Simjock:
Try Ebay.

ibtl <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Why?? I've seen other guys sell stuff in here. A great example being the guy who just sold a TrackIR setup the other day. If he can sell his wares here, then why shouldn't I?? Besides, Ebay is a tremendous pain in the rump for selling stuff. Easy for buying, but pure hell for selling. I refuse to do it. And another thing, I'm also trying to do those in the community of fellow FB/PF'ers a favor. After all you constantly see people whining about their outdated video cards. Now's their chance to get a better one for cheap!!!

steve_v
11-27-2004, 09:42 AM
From the terms of use:

PERSONAL AND NON-COMMERCIAL USE LIMITATION

You may not advertise any goods or services on the Sites.

Personally, as long as all offers and negotiations are done via PT or email, I don't see a problem with it. I got my X45 from a forum member in Houston 2 years ago because I saw his "for sale" post in GD. Please keep it civil.
mortoma, am sending you a PT.