PDA

View Full Version : Game Sucks Hard!

BobbyTHook
11-19-2010, 10:52 AM
I play alot of games. This is the first time I have gotten a game and wanted my money back.

The game controls suck. They are to complicated, and you start out in a hole you can't get out of.

Game came with no instructions and you cant find game controls online because the site sucks too.

You people a stupid if you think that's a good idea.

E-mail me and I'll give you my address so you can send me a check Holes!

<span class="ev_code_RED">Please do not bypass the Language Filter.</span>

AnthonyA85
11-19-2010, 11:01 AM
Have you played an Assassin's Creed game before? If so, then you'll know about Eagle Vision, which it prompts you to activate, doing so will show you how to climb out of that pit.

And as for the instructions, I believe they're are on the game disk somewhere (or on the bonus disk if you got one of the special editions)

rrmelend
11-19-2010, 11:02 AM

Really? Maybe instead of playing a lot (notice that it is two words and not one) of games you should pay more attention in school.

Piflik
11-19-2010, 11:06 AM
The control is too complicated? Are nuts? It is far too easy, the game chooses nearly automatically what to do...I would like Ubisoft to include a optional more complex control scheme to make it a bit more precise what to do...

xsatanicjokerx
11-19-2010, 11:09 AM
Originally posted by BobbyTHook:
The game controls suck. They are to complicated
Lol*push x/[] to attack* "wtf is this **** thats ONE BUTTEN! omg i was hoping for brain control

D173120T
11-19-2010, 11:13 AM
The OP hasnt even BOUGHT the game,he rented it.So you can imagine just how long he was trying to play!

http://forums.ubi.com/eve/foru...024/m/8721032398/p/2 (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/8721032398/p/2)

BobbyTHook
11-19-2010, 11:14 AM
I have never played any of these games at all. Every time I get a ubisoft game, its buggie and full of problems. I got this one be mistake and its going back this afternoon.

Really Are you going to Troll me on Spelling and Grammar? LOL

BobbyTHook
11-19-2010, 11:19 AM
Ya I rented it. I always rent before I go spend $60 on a game. So glad I did on this turd.

If you have something constructive to add, or a place I can look up the controls of this game, please post them.

D173120T
11-19-2010, 11:42 AM
If you have something constructive to add, or a place I can look up the controls of this game, please post them.

ok i have a copy of the controls for AC2 which is ostensibly the same controls as ACB,if you want,i can e mail it to you.Just PM me your E mail and ill send it.(p.s. Its actually the whole of a Strategy guide to AC2,but i can send just the bit you need)

PM sent check your messages dude.

Super_Sausage
11-19-2010, 12:02 PM
Press "Start" and select "controls"
Complicated isn't it

Assassin_M
11-19-2010, 12:04 PM
YOU INSIGNIFICANT FOOL!!!!!! do you know how many gamer is waiting to play this ?????? we r dying to get our copy and u have it and say it SUCKS !!!!!????????? GOD BURN YOU GOD BURN YOU !!!!!!!

persiateddy95
11-19-2010, 12:06 PM
Originally posted by Assassin_M:
YOU INSIGNIFICANT FOOL!!!!!! do you know how many gamer is waiting to play this ?????? we r dying to get our copy and u have it and say it SUCKS !!!!!????????? GOD BURN YOU GOD BURN YOU !!!!!!!
You should try to respect other people's opinions. Not everyone has to like the game.

Assassin_M
11-19-2010, 12:26 PM
Originally posted by persiateddy95:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Assassin_M:
You should try to respect other people's opinions. Not everyone has to like the game. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

yeah ur right and im sorry OP but u gotta respect other`s feelings, he is not a die hard fan and he has the game and he simply says it SUCKS. what would a die hard fan who wont get the game until later do ????

DJKRONOS1982
11-19-2010, 12:34 PM
Originally posted by persiateddy95:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Assassin_M:
You should try to respect other people's opinions. Not everyone has to like the game. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Even though I agree with you, to be fair, the OP's post is rude and offensive. He's getting a deserving response. Read the first post again.

If I was a moderator I'd swing the ban hammer. Then again, I'd swing the ban hammer for a lot less. That's why I'm probably not a mod for any site any more.

persiateddy95
11-19-2010, 12:36 PM
I'm not saying he wasn't offensive, but there you're being it too, it will only create more hate.

If I was a moderator I'd swing the ban hammer.
You're right, a mod wouldn't do that.

DARTH_W00KIE
11-19-2010, 01:08 PM
I play alot of games. This is the first time I have gotten a game and wanted my money back.

The game controls suck. They are to complicated, and you start out in a hole you can't get out of.

Game came with no instructions and you cant find game controls online because the site sucks too.

E-mail me and I'll give you my address so you can send me a check A$$ Holes!

While the manual does suck it actually does include the games controls.

You are a joke and are going to be torn apart. haha

EDIT: If you haven't already.

Matanooska
11-19-2010, 01:09 PM
I have never played any of these games at all. Every time I get a ubisoft game, its buggie and full of problems. I got this one be mistake and its going back this afternoon.

I'm not going to Troll you. I won't even take offense at your statement. If you don't like it then you don't like it... No big deal. As a fellow gamer I would tell you straight to your face that you are missing out.

The manual is on the game disc and it can be accessed through the menu. For may of us the control scheme is very familiar because we've played the previous games and loved them (which explains the rabid response).

If you're dead against the game then move on and don't look back. If you want to play a great game that is unlike everything else out there, then maybe give this a try again after you've looked at the manual some... or pick up one of the earlier releases - they do a great job getting you acclimated to the control scheme.

Summary: This is just a difference of opinion.

DJKRONOS1982
11-19-2010, 02:37 PM
Originally posted by Donman4:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BobbyTHook:

I'm not going to Troll you. I won't even take offense at your statement. If you don't like it then you don't like it... No big deal. As a fellow gamer I would tell you straight to your face that you are missing out.

The manual is on the game disc and it can be accessed through the menu. For may of us the control scheme is very familiar because we've played the previous games and loved them (which explains the rabid response).

If you're dead against the game then move on and don't look back. If you want to play a great game that is unlike everything else out there, then maybe give this a try again after you've looked at the manual some... or pick up one of the earlier releases - they do a great job getting you acclimated to the control scheme.

Summary: This is just a difference of opinion. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

ultrapwner
11-19-2010, 02:56 PM
if you really think that a one button is too complicated, you have problems, as for the manual its somewhwere in the settings or something like that and just like you this is my FIRST ac game, and it is already the best game i own. I own alot of games btw

MiCaSkater
11-19-2010, 03:06 PM
Look inside your cover..
There's a little book inside of it wich explains al the controls and how to use the!
Good luck..

Black_Widow9
11-19-2010, 03:06 PM
Please post your Feedback constructively here-
Assassins Creed: Brotherhood feedback thread. (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/4821045298)
If you are having issues with different parts of the game, please contact Ubisoft Support. The link is in my signature.
Thanks http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

<span class="ev_code_RED">Topic Closed</span>