PDA

View Full Version : Subtitle languages

Joao12pt
10-26-2011, 10:23 AM
What are the available subtitle languages in Assassins Creed Revelations ?

Best Regards http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

prince162010
10-26-2011, 11:50 AM
I think there will be english and turkish and maybe arabic lang

LightRey
10-26-2011, 12:18 PM
Depends on where you bought it. The Dutch version always seems to have Dutch subtitles available and a few other languages.

Joao12pt
10-26-2011, 12:42 PM
where you bought it. The Dutch version always seems to have Dutch subtitles available and a few other languages.
And the Portuguese subtitles?
there will be subtitles in Portuguese- Portugal?

LightRey
10-26-2011, 12:53 PM
Originally posted by Joao12pt:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">where you bought it. The Dutch version always seems to have Dutch subtitles available and a few other languages.
there will be subtitles in Portuguese- Portugal? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
If there were Portuguese subtitles in the previous games (if you bought it in Portugal), then that should be the case, yes. However, if not then they could still have been added for ACR, but it'd be less likely.

iN3krO
10-26-2011, 01:20 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">where you bought it. The Dutch version always seems to have Dutch subtitles available and a few other languages.
there will be subtitles in Portuguese- Portugal? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Google.PT -> Assassin's Creed Revelations Wikipedia -> Frist Page (primeira pagina) -> Languages (linguas).

This is what i like on PC gaming with steam, i can play in any language the game was released and not be forced to play in mine or english.

OldAngel
10-26-2011, 01:45 PM
http://uppix.net/8/a/9/c8e0a2f...5a4b70a1406c7913.png (http://uppix.net/8/a/9/c8e0a2f00d1955a4b70a1406c7913.png)http://uppix.net/8/a/9/c8e0a2f00d1955a4b70a1406c7913.png

Joao12pt
10-26-2011, 03:01 PM
Assassin's Creed Revelations Wikipedia
And in PS3 ?

iN3krO
10-26-2011, 03:04 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Assassin's Creed Revelations Wikipedia
And in PS3 ? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If the game is availiable in portuguese in the pc version, the ps3 version sold in portugal will have portuguese subtitles availiable (hope you prefer that instead of dubbed) -> Acho q preferes legendas do que audio tuga né? xD

Joao12pt
10-26-2011, 03:07 PM
Originally posted by daniel_gervide:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Joao12pt:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Assassin's Creed Revelations Wikipedia

If the game is availiable in portuguese in the pc version, the ps3 version sold in portugal will have portuguese subtitles availiable (hope you prefer that instead of dubbed) -> Acho q preferes legendas do que audio tuga né? xD </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Sabes se comprar na amazon vêm em Português?

iN3krO
10-26-2011, 03:44 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by daniel_gervide:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Joao12pt:

If the game is availiable in portuguese in the pc version, the ps3 version sold in portugal will have portuguese subtitles availiable (hope you prefer that instead of dubbed) -> Acho q preferes legendas do que audio tuga né? xD </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Sabes se comprar na amazon vêm em Português? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Remember this is an english forum.
I'm not much inside Ps3 but as much as i know Ps3 games languages are based in your account language instead of the disk you run it off (a blue ray disk has enough space to include all languages).
Anyway, i would suggest you to buy it from any store, maybe worten? Why do you want to buy from amazon? I highly suggest you to learn english (at least written).
If it's for special editions i think you can pre-order it on www.game.pt (http://www.game.pt)

Lembre-se que isto é um forum ingles.
Não sei muito sobre ps3 mas se a informação que tenho é correcta, os jogos da ps3 traem todas as linguas. A Ps3 abre o jogo com a lingua que o teu sistema estiver a usar.
Mesmo assim eu sugiro que compres o jogo numa loja em portugal ja que assim podes ter a certeza que vem em portugues (worten por exemplo).
Ja agora, porque que queres comprar na amazon? Eu aconselhava-te a aprenderes ingles nem que seja apenas escrito.
Se for por causa das edições especiais acho que podes reservar em www.game.pt (http://www.game.pt).

Sorry for not being typing in english but i've noticed the user doesn't speak very well english :x

prince162010
10-26-2011, 03:54 PM
I hope there will be Arabic Lang subtitles

People in the Arab world like the Arabic language in Games

MarcioHuser
10-26-2011, 06:26 PM
Is there a way of knowing if the promised pt-BR version will be included at Steam? Or just pt-PT and if I want pt-BR subs I should purchases at local stores?

iN3krO
10-27-2011, 06:26 AM
Originally posted by MarcioHuser:
Is there a way of knowing if the promised pt-BR version will be included at Steam? Or just pt-PT and if I want pt-BR subs I should purchases at local stores?

1st: pt-BR doesn't exist as an official language.
2nd: it's not listed on steam game page info so there won't be "brazilian"
3rd: What's your problem with pt-pt? That's the language you learn in school as native language...

MarcioHuser
10-27-2011, 07:00 AM
Originally posted by daniel_gervide:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MarcioHuser:

1st: pt-BR doesn't exist as an official language. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I know that

Guess I'll have to go retail, so. But even with that, take for example The Sims 3: it does not list pt-BR, but it DOES support it (you just have to edit some configuration file on Steam to bypass the language selection from pt-pt to pt-br)

3rd: What's your problem with pt-pt? That's the language you learn in school as native language... Even though the grammar and most of the words are the same... no, it is not.

The4orTy67
10-27-2011, 07:04 AM
Turkish? Please!

iN3krO
10-27-2011, 08:22 AM
Originally posted by MarcioHuser:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by daniel_gervide:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MarcioHuser:

1st: pt-BR doesn't exist as an official language. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I know that

Guess I'll have to go retail, so. But even with that, take for example The Sims 3: it does not list pt-BR, but it DOES support it (you just have to edit some configuration file on Steam to bypass the language selection from pt-pt to pt-br)

3rd: What's your problem with pt-pt? That's the language you learn in school as native language... Even though the grammar and most of the words are the same... no, it is not. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm portuguese and i know how "pt-br" is.
I also know that you learn PT-PT in school and not Pt-BR (or you should to). Also, there is no Grammer in PT-BR cuz it's not a language. I understand you talk pt-br between u guys but i don't understand why you ask for pt-br subtitles in games when it's not a language. It's like if there are different subtitles for english and american when both use the same grammar etc, is just the ppl that use that grammar in different ways (or bypass it).

Though, i would like to have turksih audio *.*

MarcioHuser
10-27-2011, 08:41 AM
I'm portuguese and i know how "pt-br" is.
I also know that you learn PT-PT in school and not Pt-BR (or you should to). Also, there is no Grammer in PT-BR cuz it's not a language. I understand you talk pt-br between u guys but i don't understand why you ask for pt-br subtitles in games when it's not a language. It's like if there are different subtitles for english and american when both use the same grammar etc, is just the ppl that use that grammar in different ways (or bypass it).

Though, i would like to have turksih audio *.* I give up. You win. Satisfied, "master"?