PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone make head or tails of this?

piratefalcon325
04-10-2007, 01:40 AM
http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n139/pirate_falcon/feedinitiated.jpg

This is the feed shown in the flash video before the John Doe screen starts up. I haven't looked at it in incredible depth yet, but it seems like something like this is going on:

1) Either JSF is able to monitor what is going on and can get a relative bearing on either Doe's location or enemy intel, such as the mysterious insertion of the coordinates to Cape Canaveral, or:

2) The enemy, whoever it is, can backtrace Doe's crosscom to where JSF might be located - possibly Cape Canaveral?

Read Arturius' post in Info/Ideas - he's Russian and has a good translation of the Russian chatter. They mention wanting to get in on some sort of operation involving Canaveral, meaning to me that either the enemy is operating something big out of Canaveral or has pinpointed JSF's location at Canaveral and intends to attack them.

Anyone have any ideas on some of this text? What might "corpsveillance" mean? It is mentioned again when the feed cuts off abruptly - some type of error message.

piratefalcon325
04-10-2007, 01:40 AM

This is the feed shown in the flash video before the John Doe screen starts up. I haven't looked at it in incredible depth yet, but it seems like something like this is going on:

1) Either JSF is able to monitor what is going on and can get a relative bearing on either Doe's location or enemy intel, such as the mysterious insertion of the coordinates to Cape Canaveral, or:

2) The enemy, whoever it is, can backtrace Doe's crosscom to where JSF might be located - possibly Cape Canaveral?

Read Arturius' post in Info/Ideas - he's Russian and has a good translation of the Russian chatter. They mention wanting to get in on some sort of operation involving Canaveral, meaning to me that either the enemy is operating something big out of Canaveral or has pinpointed JSF's location at Canaveral and intends to attack them.

Anyone have any ideas on some of this text? What might "corpsveillance" mean? It is mentioned again when the feed cuts off abruptly - some type of error message.

Imaginary.Phat
04-10-2007, 01:44 AM
well it obviously means some sort of hack, dunno what kind but im sure the word surveillance has something to do with it, corporate surveillance?

piratefalcon325
04-10-2007, 02:32 AM
What "host" do you think they are streaming from? Are they hacking JSF's server, or the other way around?

Last observation on file is the coordinates for Canaveral. I'm just wondering what that means.

derdoofi
04-10-2007, 05:14 AM
lol you don't know what corpsveillance is? And I thought I wouldn't know the term because English is not my native language oO
So just to make that clear:
Corpsveillance is no real word? Oo
Then it must mean something.
What about Corpse and Surveillance?

Btw did you notice they stream with about 21 PETAbit per second? xD w00t!

And what does the 3157 mean? If at all?!

OZBRANDON137
04-12-2008, 09:32 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by piratefalcon325:

Anyone have any ideas on some of this text? What might "corpsveillance" mean? It is mentioned again when the feed cuts off abruptly - some type of error message. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

it was kinda scary how that guy's face moved around and that but i think
your a person reading or hacking into the government's history on war and that, or

you using the guy's memories,

he kinda looks like the genral from teh trialer
maybe that's him after the bomb

and bout the thingyo's "corpsveillance"
it's probably recording he's last few moments

Inquisitor_Zeal
04-12-2008, 10:45 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by OZBRANDON137:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by piratefalcon325:

Anyone have any ideas on some of this text? What might "corpsveillance" mean? It is mentioned again when the feed cuts off abruptly - some type of error message. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

it was kinda scary how that guy's face moved around and that but i think
your a person reading or hacking into the government's history on war and that, or

you using the guy's memories,

he kinda looks like the genral from teh trialer
maybe that's him after the bomb

and bout the thingyo's "corpsveillance"
it's probably recording he's last few moments </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well this isnt really new news... if you want you can see what we came up with way back a year ago here: Information/ Ideas Page 1 (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/8911019745/m/7831042845?r=7831042845#7831042845)