PDA

View Full Version : What happened to the pacific fighter lobbys at ubi?

Litsucka1971
03-16-2005, 01:05 PM
i went ot play yesterday and they were gone, any idea if they will be put back up?

VMF-214_HaVoK
03-16-2005, 02:21 PM
Fly at Hyperlobby like thousands of others do. It now supports PF standalone and ofcoarse merged version. Direct download link here > ftp://69.56.198.2/HLClient/hlpro3892.zip

TriggerHappy57
03-16-2005, 03:27 PM
Looks like they closed down more than half their game lobbies too...

motlee2
03-16-2005, 03:48 PM
yeh cool,nice to get the info first hand.I thought thts wht the news letter was for?I am under the impression tht ubi.is not who they think they are.
After going through all kinds of **** with my comp,after two hours of fixing this and tht,I finally realized,it's the ubi gremlin,not informing their loyal followers,the way they should.With some respect,for our support.
I respect their hard work,too bad they don't think of their followers the same.
If it was a simple glitch,or a site redo,It would have been to their benifit,to tell loyal followers.Don't you think
"don't you think "is a very good phraze.
some do and some can't.
It seems to me tht all the hard work they have done to get this game going is slideing down hill.
I hope they can improve,the situation.For me they have done a great job to design the game,but if you lose your footing,you are sure to fall.
get with the program ubi.--oleg needs your help--and the players need to be informed.
rgr tht motlee2 -out