PDA

View Full Version : Resetting Character Customization and Profile Sets. Fix it!

Zial-
01-07-2011, 12:57 PM
WTF!!!
I’m getting sick of having to redo all my character customization and profile sets!
Fix this patch that did nothing but give people headaches!!!

<span class="ev_code_RED">Please watch your language.</span>

StarScream391
01-07-2011, 02:09 PM
I got used to it and I actually like it,Maybe somethings wrong with me.

Black_Widow9
01-07-2011, 02:47 PM
Try this possible workaround and let us know if it works out for you. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

Workaround:
Set the profile and persona data, exit to single player and return to multiplayer.

It should no longer happen after that.

Zial-
01-07-2011, 04:43 PM
I would rather have a fix, not a workaround but ill give it a try later on tonight.
And just found another bug. I took 1st with 1 second on the clock and never unlocked the “Stronger Closer” trophy...Don’t things get play tested over at Ubisoft?

Zoidberg747
01-07-2011, 06:41 PM
Originally posted by Runt_:
I would rather have a fix, not a workaround but ill give it a try later on tonight.
And just found another bug. I took 1st with 1 second on the clock and never unlocked the “Stronger Closer” trophy...Don’t things get play tested over at Ubisoft?

Where you in manhunt on the winning team with the first place score? even so i have played some bad games trust me they playtested this fine

Zial-
01-07-2011, 07:22 PM
No, they did not “playtested this fine” How did you figure that? This games MP has many issues and the patch only added more. If they had playtested, then they would have known that the patch reset users characters and profile sets. On launch the game had a patch up as soon as you started, every Ubisoft title I own has needed to be patched. Its pathetic.

I was playing Wanted not Manhunt.