PDA

View Full Version : Charge

swimer700
11-28-2010, 02:16 AM
I'm a level 23 and when I got charge I thought it just meant I could barrel though groups of NPCs. But it makes the game so easy you see a group where your target is hiding and all you have to do is turn on charge and it kills the right person automatically. Sure you only get 100/150 points but its better than nothing and you never kill the wrong person. I think its a bit to easy to use and there is no skill involved using it. (I'm using it at the moment and I'm debating whether or not to use it) So what are your thoughts on Charge and any other easy perks/abilities.

XxKillaSniperxX
11-28-2010, 02:46 AM
Originally posted by swimer700:
I'm a level 23 and when I got charge I thought it just meant I could barrel though groups of NPCs. But it makes the game so easy you see a group where your target is hiding and all you have to do is turn on charge and it kills the right person automatically. Sure you only get 100/150 points but its better than nothing and you never kill the wrong person. I think its a bit to easy to use and there is no skill involved using it. (I'm using it at the moment and I'm debating whether or not to use it) So what are your thoughts on Charge and any other easy perks/abilities.

That's runners mentality right there. Do not fall into that mind set. Anyway I think the loss of points offsets it enough. Waste an ability to get less points is dumb in my book but to each his own I suppose. Makes it even easier for me to win with 3 kills so I don't mind it. The templar vision is another easy ability but no one seems to use it right anyway so that balances it right there. Even the people who do use right still need to approach you to get the kill, unless they decide to shoot you, which is also a waste of an ability slot. Most people who do approach aren't very stealthy about so it's pretty easy to pick them out for an easy stun.

swimer700
11-28-2010, 12:31 PM
yeah stop using it now and I now use templar vision and it it does a better job as well

DeafAtheist
11-28-2010, 12:40 PM
I've used Charge a few times against morphed targets and I could have sworn I got more than 150 pts for the kill. I mostly preferred to use it against pursuers tho. It's fun to take them by surprised by doing a charge stun.

Slay224
11-28-2010, 12:46 PM
In my opinion Charge should never be used for offence, firecrackers, templar, even morph work much better. but as for a 100% chance stun, its pretty wicked

Nick1021
11-28-2010, 12:49 PM
I've gotten incognitos with charge. You just have to use charge really close to the group. But I'm sure you can get silent pretty easily.

assassin087
11-28-2010, 07:21 PM
Firecrakers will do the same but get you even more points.

obliviondoll
11-28-2010, 07:27 PM
Originally posted by assassin087:
Firecrakers will do the same but get you even more points.
Firecrackers start a chase against me more often than they kill me - I usually know the direction the person using them came from, and I can run the other way. Sometimes, if the pursuer uses them close enough to me, I can get the stun while they're throwing.