PDA

View Full Version : This technically isn't Brotherhood's multiplayer component but...

UnanimateObjec
05-12-2011, 02:59 PM
I just wanted to create a discussion on whether you all wanted a campaign co-op in Revelations. It wouldn't have to be part of the storyline, but merely entertainment purposes. I myself have been waiting for co op ever since I heard of multiplayer for Brotherhood.

Also looking back I should have added a poll

Discuss Below

persiateddy95
05-12-2011, 03:02 PM
I've heard there would be a co-up, not sure though.

I just want them to keep the structure of the MP and bring back the modes and possibly the characters.

UnanimateObjec
05-12-2011, 03:03 PM
it would be a fresh idea into a new game.

Serrachio
05-12-2011, 03:13 PM
I wouldn't say it was a 'fresh' idea, seeing as something similar appeared in Portal 2. But under the circumstances, you can see how it would be a unique addition to the Assassin's Creed storyline.

I bet you would be able to choose two pre-made Templars to hunt down Assassin figures, not that they might closely linked to the storyline or maybe they are if Ezio has to take them out, or maybe Ubisoft will allow you the freedom of choosing one of the personas in your co-op missions, if it is added.

redeyedweedguy42
05-14-2011, 10:44 AM
To me co op would be a great addition to the aspect of the game maybe as a side story but not in the main story line other than that it would be a great idea