PDA

View Full Version : Its official no patch this week

jessi1
06-03-2005, 07:12 AM
Check oleg ready room, no patch this week coming next week(lol) patch looks done and will be distributed to ubi sometime next week. They have till tuesday to keep it within the first week of june so thats ok. Salute all

MEGILE
06-03-2005, 07:14 AM
And if they don't release it in the first week, I'm calling my attorney!
I've been meaning to file for divorce.. but keep forgetting to do it.

Jasko76
06-03-2005, 07:23 AM
lol! (a mad man's laugh)

I wouldn't be one bit surprised if we don't get it the next week either. There's always something that "pops" up - and delays the patch for another "two weeks".

-HH-Quazi
06-03-2005, 07:24 AM
Although there have been several threads whinning about when the patch will be released, I will have to say that we have all shown restraint this time around, more so than in the past. At least this has been my take on this journey. I am just looking forward to the day when it is released. O HAPPY DAY!!

Hristos
06-03-2005, 07:41 AM
Where are all the beta testers now that we need TEH LEEK ? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Capt.LoneRanger
06-03-2005, 07:59 AM
Pitty, yes, but no worries, BF2-Demo will be here next week http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

PBNA-Boosher
06-03-2005, 10:52 AM
Originally posted by -HH-Quazi:
O HAPPY DAY!!

Don't you mean:

Come to my arms my beamish boy!
Oh Frabjous day,
callooh! Callay!
He chortled in his joy.

Twas brillig and the slithy toves
all gyre and gimble in the wabe
all mimsy were the borogoves
and the mome raths outgrabe

JG7_Rall
06-03-2005, 12:55 PM
Originally posted by PBNA-Boosher:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by -HH-Quazi:
O HAPPY DAY!!

Don't you mean:

Come to my arms my beamish boy!
Oh Frabjous day,
callooh! Callay!
He chortled in his joy.

Twas brillig and the slithy toves
all gyre and gimble in the wabe
all mimsy were the borogoves
and the mome raths outgrabe </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, I don't think that's what he meant.

RedDeth
06-03-2005, 01:00 PM
the game will be MUCH more difficult to fly after the patch. its a totally new game. most online pilots will not like it.

the few small percentage that post here on a regular basis will like it as on this forum they want MAXIMUM difficulty. and your about to get it.

Aimosika
06-03-2005, 01:12 PM
Meet the fockers...

LStarosta
06-03-2005, 01:49 PM
Originally posted by RedDeth:
the game will be MUCH more difficult to fly after the patch. its a totally new game. most online pilots will not like it.

the few small percentage that post here on a regular basis will like it as on this forum they want MAXIMUM difficulty. and your about to get it.

It's okay. I'm a real pilot. It can't get much harder than flying a real airplane in real life. I'll be fine. So will Prefontaine.