PDA

View Full Version : Online Coops

R33GZ
07-20-2008, 05:28 PM
Hi all, sorry if this has been asked before (no doubt it has) are there any regularly scheduled online coop games happening?

The only ones I have been able to find are the random ones that pop up from time to time in Hyperlobby.

I find the objective based missions in coop to be more fun than the 'deathmatch' style dogfights

Cheers

R33GZ
07-20-2008, 05:28 PM
Hi all, sorry if this has been asked before (no doubt it has) are there any regularly scheduled online coop games happening?

The only ones I have been able to find are the random ones that pop up from time to time in Hyperlobby.

I find the objective based missions in coop to be more fun than the 'deathmatch' style dogfights

Cheers

jensenpark
07-20-2008, 06:28 PM
Probably best to do is join a squad (caution: shameless plug coming up)like the Dangerdogz.

There are loads of great squads out there - running regular coops. Pop over to the recruiting thread and take a look.

WTE_Galway
07-20-2008, 06:41 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by jensenpark:
Probably best to do is join a squad (caution: shameless plug coming up)like the Dangerdogz.

There are loads of great squads out there - running regular coops. Pop over to the recruiting thread and take a look. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Indeed, in fact a lot of co-ops are pre-arranged between two squads so as a single lone pilot you will not even get a look in.

R33GZ
07-20-2008, 11:18 PM
thanks for the advice lads... Im going to put myself in the capable hands of the Flying Kiwis and see what sort of trouble I can get into http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Cheers