PDA

View Full Version : Question to dgen missions

Capt. Gabreski
07-25-2007, 06:18 AM
Hi,

does anyone know, why I can fly only in the Pacific Campaigns more than one mission a day.

In all the other campaigns, even in the new maps like Kurland, I can only fly one mission a day. Thats specially for the eastern front theater not really historical.

Have anyone an idea or even the solution for the problem.

Thanx

Capt. Gabreski
07-25-2007, 06:18 AM
Hi,

does anyone know, why I can fly only in the Pacific Campaigns more than one mission a day.

In all the other campaigns, even in the new maps like Kurland, I can only fly one mission a day. Thats specially for the eastern front theater not really historical.

Have anyone an idea or even the solution for the problem.

Thanx

mortoma
07-26-2007, 04:40 PM
Yes, there are edits you can make to Dgen files that allow you to fly more than one mission per day. Since I have not done this type of thing for a long time I will have to go into the files to see which files to edit and so on. I'll try to get back to this thread with the answer in a few days.
Or somebody else around here may be able to help you sooner??

Crash_Moses
07-26-2007, 05:51 PM
Well...I ran a few tests and sure enough that's what happens. Never really noticed before.

I think you should download DCG. It's a user created program that replaces the ingame dynamic campaign generator. Gives you a lot of flexibility and generates missions much better than the program that comes with the game.

Here's a link: http://www.lowengrin.com/download.php?list.3

S!