PDA

View Full Version : price is right

Afc_andy
09-10-2010, 11:59 AM
finally got this game and I have to say it is one of the better rts games on console. One thing im shocked about is that my first ever online game on RUSE and I won which is strange for me as im normally rubbish at rts multiplayer games. One massive problem I have with the game tho is that there is no unlimited time limit for skirmish games. Or at least I have not found it yet but im sure I will find a way around that. I love the operations mode(Operation seelowe was a blast to play) and the campaign is also great. Even though the story is a bit shallow and the way they show the british on the game is borderline insulting. I hope Ubi keep supporting this game though and doesnt do what other game companies have done with there rts. Which is just completely forget about it, ie supcom2. btw can anyone who plays this on 360. Post there gamertags on here because in terms of people to play with on RUSE im a bit of a loner. And if anyone knows how to play a skirmish with unlimited time i would be grateful if anyone could tell me how. thanks

Carnelion7202
09-10-2010, 12:11 PM
i'd be happy to play with u :nwo kohdak own

ChilledLJ
09-10-2010, 01:33 PM
If you think that is borderline insulting to the british then wait till you get to the bit where the women is in the story to lol