PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed Platinum ????

bhubiz
08-01-2009, 11:43 PM
Okay so i want to buy Assassin's Creed (first part), i checked online and for a PS3 there are two available ... Assassin's Creed and Assassin's Creed Platinum. What's the difference between them? And Platinum costs less. why ?

please advise.

eZpiri2
08-01-2009, 11:46 PM
there isn't really a difference I think. Only on the cases.

Account_Deleted
08-02-2009, 03:28 AM
Welcome to the forums bhubiz,
there are acttly 3 type avaliable,
only USA and JAP (i think) doesn't get the black edition

there is the basic game and plastica case,

White= White game cover, 1/3 bouns missions, white hoodie
Black= Black game cover, über figurine, Art book, Bonus dvd, 3/3 bounus in game mission.

sensationikke
08-02-2009, 03:43 AM
Originally posted by Account_Deleted:
Welcome to the forums bhubiz,
there are acttly 3 type avaliable,
only USA and JAP (i think) doesn't get the black edition

there is the basic game and plastica case,

White= White game cover, 1/3 bouns missions, white hoodie
Black= Black game cover, über figurine, Art book, Bonus dvd, 3/3 bounus in game mission.

You are talking about AC2, he is talking about AC1

Ezio_475
08-02-2009, 04:20 AM
Once the game has sold 1 million copies it reaches platinum, when it reaches it you can buy either the original or platinum, the difference is platinum is cheaper because it has reacher 1 million copies sold. So always get to platinum for any game you buy, aslong as they have a platinum version. There is no other difference except for the price, so there is no ingame bonuses, or artbooks or whatever, it's just cheaper.

Hopefully that cleared up some confusion.

bhubiz
08-02-2009, 04:58 AM
Originally posted by Ezio_475:
Once the game has sold 1 million copies it reaches platinum, when it reaches it you can buy either the original or platinum, the difference is platinum is cheaper because it has reacher 1 million copies sold. So always get to platinum for any game you buy, aslong as they have a platinum version. There is no other difference except for the price, so there is no ingame bonuses, or artbooks or whatever, it's just cheaper.

Hopefully that cleared up some confusion.

thanks that did clear my confusion !!!
Cheers

iPlayyx
08-02-2009, 08:31 AM
theres no difference just the case will have platium on it

obliviondoll
08-02-2009, 11:40 PM
I actually think the original cases for most games look better than the platinum ones personally. But that's just me.

And often they re-price the original copies to match platinum, depending on the store and the game in question.

godsmack_darius
08-03-2009, 12:06 AM
I agree with obliviondoll I prefer the original Cases

sacredmoon101
08-03-2009, 07:54 AM
I've borrowed the original game and I own the Platinum one. There is no difference.