smiler_16
05-11-2008, 11:15 AM
a

smiler_16
05-11-2008, 11:15 AM
a

InsaneDriver06
05-15-2008, 08:17 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by smiler_16:
Some of us on here agree that going to the pub for a drink may be a good feature to add, and with the abillity to choose how drunk you get by the amount that you drink, would give you the abillity to choose how difficult you would like those handbrake turns to be and how bad your vision would be, and also i like the idea of turning too many times would cause you to pull over and be sick out of your door... although it may be difficult if your planning on using the same engine as Driver: Parallel Lines. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Is this a wishlist of sorts?

As far as Tanner drinking in a pub, then drinking and driving, that's not something I'd want to see in a Driver game, but more GTA4, which includes such a feature.

The main thing many have agreed on is an interior dash view. Without one, Driver will take a step backwards, as it would have failed to advance the genre with one of the best, most involving camera views available.

In the end, I want many camera views to cycle through, or better yet, the pause option to select the 3 best camera views of 10, then cycle through the 3 chosen to play in the game.