PDA

View Full Version : Crusader - Ottoman Doctor

LegendaryNoCon
12-03-2011, 06:29 PM
Removed

S-EVANS
12-03-2011, 06:54 PM
Pre-order content always gets released as DLC

by the way, im fairly new here but take my word on this the forum police here are going to pick up on your bumping (repeat posting) its like a little family here on this forum, and if your not part of it... your not part of it !!! your only just allowed a viewpoint here much less make it more than once http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

personally i dont care, but trust me your not part of the family you will see what i mean

PS - just wait for the dlc mate its easier

S-EVANS
12-03-2011, 07:01 PM
yes i know and if i had the code it would be yours mate... i wish you get them

Aveen130
12-03-2011, 07:02 PM
Originally posted by Marluxia84:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by S-EVANS:
Pre-order content always gets released as DLC

by the way, im fairly new here but take my word on this the forum police here are going to pick up on your bumping (repeat posting) its like a little family here on this forum, and if your not part of it... your not part of it !!! your only just allowed a viewpoint here much less make it more than once http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

personally i dont care, but trust me your not part of the family you will see what i mean

PS - just wait for the dlc mate its easier

I mainly would just like to play as the characters for a bit before EVERYONE is playing as them, yknow? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Then you should of gotten a special edition that came with them. You could always buy them off eBay but i bet they will eventually become available in a future DLC so i would just wait if i were you. But asking for free codes around here ain't gonna get you them.

Aveen130
12-03-2011, 07:05 PM
I couldn't get every multiplayer character where i lived either. In fact, i don't think any special edition came with all 3. Seriously though, just wait for them to be released via DLC.

S-EVANS
12-03-2011, 07:10 PM
hes right, pre order content is a con trick nothing else...

the pre order guys pay for the content, they just get it earlier