PDA

View Full Version : OMG Lucy's chest LOL!

avsrule247
11-22-2007, 11:37 AM
<span class="ev_code_RED">Spoilers Ahead!</span>

The zoom in on Lucy is not to focus on her chest for a strange random reason, if you paid attention then you would have realized that Lucy was showing that she was missing (or folding?) her finger, as a way of saying to Desmond that she is on his side and not Abstergo's.

Lock this if you wish, I just thought the word needed to get out after reading 100 posts about "Lucy's chest lolz".

MiniAssasin
11-22-2007, 12:52 PM
the only post about lucys chest is this one and we all knew that lol. its not hard to miss her hand.

apart from of corse the guy who complained that staring at her chest was a bad thing in the game ignorant of this fact. but people like that are either 9 or very sad people who feel that they need to change the world from the horrors of pixelated clevage

VampiricGranny
11-22-2007, 12:57 PM
For those who didn't read the above 2 posts...
*******SPOILERS!!!*******

Mhmm, about that, my friend begged me to tell him the ending of assassins creed, so I did.

I told him the bit about lucy's finger, and went to show him while she was typing...

She hasn't got a missing finger when she was typing... So i think she was folding her finger back, to show she is a friend, just incase they're being recorded?

MiniAssasin
11-22-2007, 01:00 PM
Originally posted by VampiricGranny:
For those who didn't read the above 2 posts...
*******SPOILERS!!!*******

Mhmm, about that, my friend begged me to tell him the ending of assassins creed, so I did.

I told him the bit about lucy's finger, and went to show him while she was typing...

She hasn't got a missing finger when she was typing... So i think she was folding her finger back, to show she is a friend, just incase they're being recorded?

yeah thats what i think and im basing that on the fact they are being watched by cameras

like a silent way of telling him shes a friend

whoopedazz
11-22-2007, 01:12 PM
Wrong.. wrong ;D..
Lucy IS missing a finger and she is using a sort of mechanic ( <-- spelled? ) finger, like a hologram..
(: I just finished the game in about 15 hours, included side quests, - flag quests.. I didnt go so much for those.. But I did all "resque" and side quests like that..
I give the game 8/10 - I hate that there at no way to skip scenes. That keeps me away of playing the game a second time.

AirRon_2K7
11-22-2007, 01:20 PM
Wrong.. wrong ;D..
Lucy IS missing a finger and she is using a sort of mechanic ( <-- spelled? ) finger, like a hologram..

errrrrr....

MiniAssasin
11-22-2007, 01:22 PM
Originally posted by whoopedazz:
Wrong.. wrong ;D..
(: I just finished the game in about 15 hours, included side quests, - flag quests.. I didnt go so much for those.. But I did all "resque" and side quests like that..
I give the game 8/10 - I hate that there at no way to skip scenes. That keeps me away of playing the game a second time.

er, your basing that on what?

i think the folding finger theory is a lot more justified to be honest lol

avsrule247
11-22-2007, 03:31 PM
I think she IS missing a finger. Anyone can fold their finger, but Desmond's reaction when she showed him her finger was like "Wow your missing your finger too!" On the other hand, if she just folded her finger the reaction would be more like "Ahhh ok so?". You can't really tell.

ParanoiD84
11-22-2007, 03:38 PM
I bet she is armed with a hidden blade, couse thats the reason altair is missing a finger.

Royal.Mist
11-22-2007, 09:51 PM
I think she is genuinely missing a finger as she seems to have connections to the real-world Assassin's.

AirRon_2K7
11-23-2007, 01:04 AM
Originally posted by avsrule247:
I think she IS missing a finger. Anyone can fold their finger, but Desmond's reaction when she showed him her finger was like "Wow your missing your finger too!" On the other hand, if she just folded her finger the reaction would be more like "Ahhh ok so?". You can't really tell.

Yeah, if that happened in real life. But in a place where both parties realise the significance of a missing finger...

Altair IS the only person in the whole game to be missing a finger (aside from lucy, arguably...), aside from Malik... who is missing a whole arm.

Royal.Mist
11-23-2007, 01:30 AM
Originally posted by AirRon_2K7:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by avsrule247:

Yeah, if that happened in real life. But in a place where both parties realise the significance of a missing finger...

Altair IS the only person in the whole game to be missing a finger (aside from lucy, arguably...), aside from Malik... who is missing a whole arm. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Desmond is missing a finger.

maddog111
11-23-2007, 01:32 AM
I BET That She Wants To Play Poor On The Doc And The Bartender But When They Sleep She Is Going to Assassinate THEM MUHAHAHAHA!!!!

Thumper1980
11-23-2007, 02:55 AM
She's definitely an assassin.

When Desmond wonders if his parents were killed she says "I'm sure they made it out alive" in a very "They're alive" sort of way, If you get her access pen and go on her computer in the interlude after Memory block 4 or 5, she is emailing the Assassins requesting an extraction.

So her status as an Assassin is unquestionable if you ask me.

BlackRabbit
11-23-2007, 03:10 AM
Originally posted by Royal.Mist:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by AirRon_2K7:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by avsrule247:

Altair IS the only person in the whole game to be missing a finger (aside from lucy, arguably...), aside from Malik... who is missing a whole arm. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Desmond is missing a finger. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

He is? This is not an observation I have made.
In fact I quite distinctly remember him having all of his fingers.

avsrule247
11-23-2007, 05:24 AM
Freeze frame in the opening cinematic when Desmond jumps out of the animus. Just before he says "You *******s!" he raises his left arm and you should be able to tell clearly if he is missing a finger.

unnamedninja
11-23-2007, 08:17 AM
Right and then it grows back afterwards.

Desmond is not missing a finger, and he has probably never killed anyone. For Desmond, being an assassin mostly meant sitting around eating mung beans with a bunch of hippies.

creed1357
11-23-2007, 08:30 AM
Originally posted by avsrule247:
<span class="ev_code_RED">Spoilers Ahead!</span>

The zoom in on Lucy is not to focus on her chest for a strange random reason, if you paid attention then you would have realized that Lucy was showing that she was missing (or folding?) her finger, as a way of saying to Desmond that she is on his side and not Abstergo's.

Lock this if you wish, I just thought the word needed to get out after reading 100 posts about "Lucy's chest lolz".

WHat do you do after the credits?