PDA

View Full Version : Trophy Glitch

Daz_37
03-03-2010, 05:59 PM
Would be interesting if someone can explain how it is possible that i have the "Show your Colors" trophy but I don't have the "In Memory of Petruccio" trophy. Does Ubi know about the massive trophy glitches that randomly happen to people? Will it be fixed in an upcoming patch or something?

Also, my AC2 Memory sequence menu clearly shows all memories completed, but "The Prophet", "The Vault" and "An Old Friend Returns" trophies still appear locked.

I really liked AC2 but as usual with Ubi games, glitches all over the place is kinda meh. Was a thrill to go through the game, but then my "find all 100 feathers" trophy and the last 3 chapters' trophies all glitched, preventing me from getting the platinum trophy. Trophies aren't that important to me, but it's one of the things that add to the replay value of a game. When you know they can just randomly glitch, doesn't really make you want to work for them.

zgubilici
03-03-2010, 09:03 PM
I know that trophy glitches have been mentioned before, but to make sure that the information reaches the appropriate channels, please post this glitch in the AC2 feedback/glitches/bugs thread.

Thanks http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif