PDA

View Full Version : Forum needs better organization. Right now its a mess!

paziek
03-17-2011, 09:48 AM
Hello,

So I came here yesterday in hope to get my issues with AC: Brotherhood resolved, but I have noticed that this forum is barely usable.
There was some sticky thread with bug reports, but it was all combined in one thread and it was full of console bugs. Some thread with workaround for DLC problems but again for console. Wasn't even sure it that DLC is for Brotherhood or a different game.
Right now people are making dozens of duplicate threads about the same issue with redeem code for extra content that comes with Deluxe editions of AC: B

What I would like to suggest is something like:
http://i52.tinypic.com/2vkaqm0.png
Its especially important to have good forums when you want your multiplayer community to have some place to hang around. Right now - as I said - its not very comfortable here. Not even preview function, and you send new posts via popups, lol.

Evan52395
03-17-2011, 05:35 PM
I like it. And when I came here the first time, I was comfortable.

persiateddy95
03-17-2011, 05:37 PM
So it was because of you the forum changed.

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif

magesupermaster
03-17-2011, 05:41 PM
I like it as it is now(Though I still hate that Twitter ad...)

Evan52395
03-17-2011, 05:47 PM
Originally posted by magesupermaster:
ughhh...I didn't notice that until now...damn you! :P

magesupermaster
03-17-2011, 05:51 PM
Originally posted by Evan52395:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by magesupermaster:
ughhh...I didn't notice that until now...damn you! :P </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
You're welcome. *Tips hat and vanishes*

I've learned to get used to it, but it's still an 'eye sore'.

Evan52395
03-17-2011, 05:53 PM
Originally posted by magesupermaster:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Evan52395:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by magesupermaster:
ughhh...I didn't notice that until now...damn you! :P </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
You're welcome. *Tips hat and vanishes*

I've learned to get used to it, but it's still an 'eye sore'. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
But it looks so out of place and distracting. I'll probably eventually get used to it...