PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Campaign-and a request....

vitreous
01-16-2005, 07:47 AM
I thought it might be interesting to see what everyone's favorite campaign is, i am focussing mainly on user made downloadable campaigns rather than dcg or included campaigns, but if you have a gem of a campaign that is included in game, by all means tell us about it.
My favorite(s) is the Jonny Red campaign (both parts of it).
It is well writeen, it is great fun flying the hurricane in a russian environment, the missions are well scripted, and not too long(i hate flying for 15-30 mins just to get to the action) and you also get to flt other types of plane, for example, in one mission you have to fly to a n allied piece of territory controlled by partisans, and the next mission sees you stealing a 109 from a german airbase, all in all great fun.
Finally, i was wonderring if there were any decent spitfire camapigns? This is a marvellous plane to fly and was quite rightly a very famous plane which arguably was the most important plane in ww2, so i was wondering if there were any decent user made campaigns for this plane, and if not, why doesnt someone make one!
ps(extreme one makes excellent campaigns so thanks for that extreme)

vitreous
01-16-2005, 07:47 AM
I thought it might be interesting to see what everyone's favorite campaign is, i am focussing mainly on user made downloadable campaigns rather than dcg or included campaigns, but if you have a gem of a campaign that is included in game, by all means tell us about it.
My favorite(s) is the Jonny Red campaign (both parts of it).
It is well writeen, it is great fun flying the hurricane in a russian environment, the missions are well scripted, and not too long(i hate flying for 15-30 mins just to get to the action) and you also get to flt other types of plane, for example, in one mission you have to fly to a n allied piece of territory controlled by partisans, and the next mission sees you stealing a 109 from a german airbase, all in all great fun.
Finally, i was wonderring if there were any decent spitfire camapigns? This is a marvellous plane to fly and was quite rightly a very famous plane which arguably was the most important plane in ww2, so i was wondering if there were any decent user made campaigns for this plane, and if not, why doesnt someone make one!
ps(extreme one makes excellent campaigns so thanks for that extreme)

Finkeren
01-16-2005, 08:44 AM
I enjoyed Xtreme_ones old hurri campaign very much but recently I haven't downloaded any campaigns but made my own with lowengrins generator.
BTW right now I'm flying a custom campaign with the seafire in 1943, rather unhistorical but fun nontheless, I can't believe how much the AI lacks when not in a completely supperior AC.

stelr
01-16-2005, 10:47 AM
Extreme_One's BoB...of course. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif