PDA

View Full Version : Being kicked out of GRAW 2 on x360 online

tolakyatt
04-08-2007, 12:26 PM
Every time I play online with co-op with my friend I get kicked out. I would be playing on the xbox 360 for about 3 minutes online and bam! Kicked out for no reason. My friend also experience this. This doesn't happen when I play any other online game I have. I am wondering If anyone else experienced this while playing online and if ubisoft will fix this problem. This problem is mostly with the co-op part of it. The multi player part of it stays a little bit longer but eventually kicks out everyone.

tolakyatt
04-08-2007, 12:26 PM
Every time I play online with co-op with my friend I get kicked out. I would be playing on the xbox 360 for about 3 minutes online and bam! Kicked out for no reason. My friend also experience this. This doesn't happen when I play any other online game I have. I am wondering If anyone else experienced this while playing online and if ubisoft will fix this problem. This problem is mostly with the co-op part of it. The multi player part of it stays a little bit longer but eventually kicks out everyone.

Jaws2002
04-08-2007, 12:37 PM
So how about you post in Ghost Recon forum, eh?

badatit
04-08-2007, 12:42 PM
Here's the link
http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/frm/f/205105043