PDA

View Full Version : Pc Version

XII.Nihility
01-08-2011, 08:45 AM
Hi , I just wanna check when will the PC version release ?
I am living in Singapore , & how long will it arrive overseas ..

Cederholm
01-08-2011, 10:37 AM
Good question... Ubisoft dont give us any information about the release date and thats rly bad...

Mr_Shade
01-08-2011, 10:49 AM
At present the release date for ACB is still not officially set.

Any date you see on retail sites, is a 'best guess'.

It will be within the next few months though, so check the official AC site for details.

As to when you will get it, that depends on retailers for your region.

Windrius
01-08-2011, 11:16 AM
Hello there.

The current release date of the PC version is still known only as Q1 2011.
No other information is available

Also, next time insted of creating new threads, please use the existing ones: http://forums.ubi.com/eve/foru...1069024/m/6891094098 (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/6891094098)

ThaWhistle
01-08-2011, 12:06 PM
anyone remember when they announced the AC2 PC release date?

I'm tryin to figure it out for comparative reasons.(time between announcment and release, the date, etc) becaus just sitting here with not even a date is just soul crushing. like a soviet amusement park.

and as much as I try to avoid spoilers, small bits invariably work their way into various threads and slowly and surely, all the plot twists and crap are coming out... its like being locked in a cage at a massive orgy, and occasionally getting a peak at a boob.

TorQue1988
01-09-2011, 02:40 AM
Originally posted by ThaWhistle:
anyone remember when they announced the AC2 PC release date?

I'm tryin to figure it out for comparative reasons.(time between announcement and release, the date, etc) because just sitting here with not even a date is just soul crushing. like a soviet amusement park.

and as much as I try to avoid spoilers, small bits invariably work their way into various threads and slowly and surely, all the plot twists and crap are coming out... its like being locked in a cage at a massive orgy, and occasionally getting a peak at a boob.

they announced the PC release date and specs on 25th of January 2010,and the announced release date was 16th of march 2010 but from what i remember it came earlier around 9th of march....so i guess we don't have to worry because they haven't announced ACB PC yet,we will probably have a release date by the end of this month.