PDA

View Full Version : ACII Secrets/Anaylsis Secrets Revealed ** SPOILERS**

GAINS10
01-22-2010, 12:43 AM
Ok i found this on another forum it was posted up by Iznhou on the PS3 forum and thought i would share this here too since its the official site i did not write this so i wont take credit for it.
Its off of the Guide i think maybe in the back, wouldnt know never bought it, (maybe i should now)
Now remember this if you have not beat the game it won't make sense and and there are ***SPOILERS*** to possibly both AC1 and defenetly AC2. So i say again DON'T READ IF YOU HAVE NOT PASS THE GAME!!!

Chirstmas Day I had gotten the AC II Official Strategy Guide, as I read it, it revealed alot of information about a lot of things in question.

So, I thought I'd share with everyone, I also have pictures to prove it ( Thought the pictures might not be legible since I took it with my Webcam).

This will be long, so please bare me.

***content removed due to copyright issues- please do not post images or texts out of the strategy guide or any magazines- we cannot allow those to be posted in the Ubi forums - thanks

SWJS
01-22-2010, 02:26 AM
( toally BS to me)
You do realize that the threat of solar radiation is real, right? What do you think causes sunburn and skin cancer?

GAINS10
01-22-2010, 08:37 AM
Thats the same thing i said then i saw it was kid taking pics with his book too, so he read it in there and figured its all fake

godsmack_darius
01-23-2010, 11:42 AM
AC is based on ALL real theory, look up the annunaki and ancient sumerians, it ties in perfectly,

Dont look on wikipedia theirs no info on them AT ALL their http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif good day

zgubilici
01-24-2010, 10:18 PM
Thread closed due to the reasons stated in my edit of the first post.
For related discussions, there are already a few threads in the forums on this topic.