PDA

View Full Version : Desperately Looking For Friends lol

kuma-chan35
02-22-2011, 06:55 PM
I'm a PS3 user, a level 50 and I don't have any friends to play Multiplayer with. And it's starting to get kind of boring. :\ Sure there's the random group of players you're playing with in Wanted mode and whatnot but I haven't been able to make any friends that way for some reason. Mainly because the majority of them don't have mics so you can't exactly communicate with them while playing ya know? Even though I'm not a huge talker, I still want someone to talk or joke around with while playing, because I hear it's 10x more fun playing with a friend lol.

All this time and I haven't gotten to try out ANY of the other Multiplayer modes either besides Wanted. (And I really want to!) But because they are all co-op, I get kind of hesitant to play them without at least one person I know (at least for the very first time) because A) If you don't have a mic, you can't really communicate well. Or B) Since I've never played any of those modes before, I'll more than likely suck the first few rounds or so (due to the unlikeliness I'll know what I'm doing at first lol) and I don't want anyone raging at me because of it lol. Whereas if you get off on the right foot with someone beforehand and they're aware of your situation, they're more less likely to rage at you. xD Plus they may even help you or teach you how to play properly and whatnot. Which is what I'm hoping someone will help me with. C:

I can't really say I'm the best player out there lol. But once I know what I'm doing, and know how to play the Multiplayer mode, I'm a pretty 'decent' player who manages to make a few lucky awesome moves here and there. xD I'm all about teamwork, and if I'm doing something wrong, I don't mind someone nicely telling me so lol.

I just recently got a mic so if anyone doesn't mind being friends with me then awesome! Please do add me! C:

My PSN: kuma-chan35

By the way, I apologize if this thread is out of place and too long. D: I spent at least an hour trying to figure out if there was some specific forum section to post this kind of thread in. xD

MonsterJunkese
02-22-2011, 06:56 PM
Originally posted by kuma-chan35:
I'm a PS3 user, a level 50 and I don't have any friends to play Multiplayer with. And it's starting to get kind of boring. :\ Sure there's the random group of players you're playing with in Wanted mode and whatnot but I haven't been able to make any friends that way for some reason. Mainly because the majority of them don't have mics so you can't exactly communicate with them while playing ya know? Even though I'm not a huge talker, I still want someone to talk or joke around with while playing, because I hear it's 10x more fun playing with a friend lol.

All this time and I haven't gotten to try out ANY of the other Multiplayer modes either besides Wanted. (And I really want to!) But because they are all co-op, I get kind of hesitant to play them without at least one person I know (at least for the very first time) because A) If you don't have a mic, you can't really communicate well. Or B) Since I've never played any of those modes before, I'll more than likely suck the first few rounds or so (due to the unlikeliness I'll know what I'm doing at first lol) and I don't want anyone raging at me because of it lol. Whereas if you get off on the right foot with someone beforehand and they're aware of your situation, they're more less likely to rage at you. xD Plus they may even help you or teach you how to play properly and whatnot. Which is what I'm hoping someone will help me with. C:

I can't really say I'm the best player out there lol. But once I know what I'm doing, and know how to play the Multiplayer mode, I'm a pretty 'decent' player who manages to make a few lucky awesome moves here and there. xD I'm all about teamwork, and if I'm doing something wrong, I don't mind someone nicely telling me so lol.

I just recently got a mic so if anyone doesn't mind being friends with me then awesome! Please do add me! C:

My PSN: kuma-chan35

By the way, I apologize if this thread is out of place and too long. D: I spent at least an hour trying to figure out if there was some specific forum section to post this kind of thread in. xD add me if u want also u can go on the 8 assassin thread we have a mini clan and loads of ps3 users who are good who will add u http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

ARIANit_
02-22-2011, 06:57 PM
Hey there! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

You are free to add me and play whenever you like! :] I love having people to talk to whilst I play and joke with! It's one of the many perks this forum has to offer ... a community! ^____^ My PSN is both my username and in my signature.

I look forwards to playing you! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif Just know I'm British!

kuma-chan35
02-22-2011, 07:04 PM
@ MonsterJunkese: Hey! I was actually looking at that O: I tried adding 4 or 5 people, even got refused lol I've spent the entire day today trying to find at least one person to play with, it's been crazy. xD But I'll definitely give that list another run through! And sure I'll add you if you don't mind! C:

@ ARIANit_: Oh awesome! Thank you! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif I will indeed add you! Yeah I've noticed that this community seemed really supporting and everything so that's why I finally decided to make a post here lol. That's even more awesome that you're British! I love the British! lol Though if your accent is strong, please have some patience with me if I may not answer right away (means I'm re-thinking about what you said if I misheard you) or say "What?" a lot because I'm slightly hearing impaired and it's even worse if someone's mic isn't so good lol. But I love British accents just to point out. ^_^ <3

ARIANit_
02-22-2011, 07:09 PM
Wonderful! ^____^ Yay! Yeah, this is definitely the nicest gaming community I've been on (we Assassinerds are awesome). We Brits... love you too? LOL. Don't worry, I'm not going to put on my monocle and pip pip down my headset whilst ordering a cuppa tea from my Butler Jeeves. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-tongue.gif If you need me to repeat something then just say! :]

kuma-chan35
02-22-2011, 07:16 PM
LOL! Nice to meet someone with a good sense of humor! And thanks! C: I just added you and Monster so I guess I'll see you on whenever you're on? ^^ I'm going to lurk in Wanted mode like I always do until then lol

MonsterJunkese
02-22-2011, 07:18 PM
LOL! Nice to meet someone with a good sense of humor! And thanks! C: I just added you and Monster so I guess I'll see you on whenever you're on? ^^ I'm going to lurk in Wanted mode like I always do until then lol k we mainly play chest capture as a team our teams called borgia rejects u can join if u want

obliviondoll
02-22-2011, 07:24 PM
I'll be looking you up when my PS3 is resurrected...

kuma-chan35
02-22-2011, 07:25 PM
Originally posted by MonsterJunkese:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by kuma-chan35:
LOL! Nice to meet someone with a good sense of humor! And thanks! C: I just added you and Monster so I guess I'll see you on whenever you're on? ^^ I'm going to lurk in Wanted mode like I always do until then lol k we mainly play chest capture as a team our teams called borgia rejects u can join if u want </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I saw a video of Chest Capture! I really want to play but sometimes the description for how to play on the thing just really isn't sticking and I end up not really getting it heh. Like the interface for the new modes and whatnot. What you do specifically, only stun, kill or what? I get the concept of guarding the chest but not as a whole if that makes any sense. I'm not completely oblivious but I pretty much need someone to tell me flat out or answer my questions. xD

But yeah I want to join! I don't really get the whole clan thing, as I've only read bits and pieces about it. So I don't know how it works, or the group things and such. But yeah I'm all for it if people don't mind I'm a bit of a newbie at it lol at least at first since I've never played before.

MonsterJunkese
02-22-2011, 07:26 PM
Originally posted by obliviondoll:
I'll be looking you up when my PS3 is resurrected... ur on ps3? wow can u add me when u get another i thought u was on xbox

kuma-chan35
02-22-2011, 07:27 PM

Resurrected? o_o What happened to your PS3? Don't tell me it died D:

obliviondoll
02-22-2011, 07:33 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by obliviondoll:

Resurrected? o_o What happened to your PS3? Don't tell me it died D: </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
4 years after I bought it, having had multiple 30+ hour straight gaming sessions.

I'm surprised it survived as long as it has.

You will be missed, release day 60GB. Unless they bring you back, in which case, YOU ARE EVEN MORE EPIC.

MonsterJunkese
02-22-2011, 07:33 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MonsterJunkese:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by kuma-chan35:
LOL! Nice to meet someone with a good sense of humor! And thanks! C: I just added you and Monster so I guess I'll see you on whenever you're on? ^^ I'm going to lurk in Wanted mode like I always do until then lol k we mainly play chest capture as a team our teams called borgia rejects u can join if u want </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I saw a video of Chest Capture! I really want to play but sometimes the description for how to play on the thing just really isn't sticking and I end up not really getting it heh. Like the interface for the new modes and whatnot. What you do specifically, only stun, kill or what? I get the concept of guarding the chest but not as a whole if that makes any sense. I'm not completely oblivious but I pretty much need someone to tell me flat out or answer my questions. xD

But yeah I want to join! I don't really get the whole clan thing, as I've only read bits and pieces about it. So I don't know how it works, or the group things and such. But yeah I'm all for it if people don't mind I'm a bit of a newbie at it lol at least at first since I've never played before. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Just some of us from the clan avaible playing a mode but doing better than randoms because we team together and some of us use mics if u have one it would help

kuma-chan35
02-22-2011, 07:37 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by obliviondoll:

Resurrected? o_o What happened to your PS3? Don't tell me it died D: </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
4 years after I bought it, having had multiple 30+ hour straight gaming sessions.

I'm surprised it survived as long as it has.

You will be missed, release day 60GB. Unless they bring you back, in which case, YOU ARE EVEN MORE EPIC. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh man D: Now I'm worried because I know I have crazy gaming hours where I play nonstop. I have the big shiny 80GB PS3. (Before they changed their font) I'd be very sad if anything happened to her. :\ You should of had a funeral for yours.

kuma-chan35
02-22-2011, 07:40 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MonsterJunkese:

But yeah I want to join! I don't really get the whole clan thing, as I've only read bits and pieces about it. So I don't know how it works, or the group things and such. But yeah I'm all for it if people don't mind I'm a bit of a newbie at it lol at least at first since I've never played before. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Just some of us from the clan avaible playing a mode but doing better than randoms because we team together and some of us use mics if u have one it would help </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ah I see. Well yeah if someone just points the way for where I sign up lol That's what I meant by not understanding the clan thing. If it's an official ACB thing in game or on the site or what. But yeah I'm all for it if I'm welcome! And yes I have a mic. C:

MonsterJunkese
02-22-2011, 07:42 PM

But yeah I want to join! I don't really get the whole clan thing, as I've only read bits and pieces about it. So I don't know how it works, or the group things and such. But yeah I'm all for it if people don't mind I'm a bit of a newbie at it lol at least at first since I've never played before. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Just some of us from the clan avaible playing a mode but doing better than randoms because we team together and some of us use mics if u have one it would help </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ah I see. Well yeah if someone just points the way for where I sign up lol That's what I meant by not understanding the clan thing. If it's an official ACB thing in game or on the site or what. But yeah I'm all for it if I'm welcome! And yes I have a mic. C: </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Not really official just some decent players who r friends on psn playing together so we made a clan name..anyone can do it u can join freely if ur not a roofer but once we get better we might start a sign up thread but yeah u can join but if ur a roofer **** off..

GrimMerros
02-22-2011, 07:48 PM
Originally posted by ARIANit_:
Hey there! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

You are free to add me and play whenever you like! :] I love having people to talk to whilst I play and joke with! It's one of the many perks this forum has to offer ... a community! ^____^ My PSN is both my username and in my signature.

I look forwards to playing you! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif Just know I'm British!

This makes me sad... I've wanted to play with you and obliviondoll (yes, I know his PS3 is broken) but, I am only on the Xbox... http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

MonsterJunkese
02-22-2011, 07:53 PM
Ill add u tommorow if i remember and might have my mic if i do get urs we can play chest capture and ill teach u some tricks and stuff on it http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

kuma-chan35
02-22-2011, 07:53 PM
Oh okay I see. That's cool. I'm not going to lie to you, I'm not a roofer, at least I don't perceive myself to be. I spend about 90% of my time on the ground, but when I'm being chased or chasing someone, I make a run for the roofs to try and escape with zig zags and trick jumps because it's easier for me to escape that way. Especially if my skills are in cooldown. At least in Wanted. I don't know how it works in the other modes because I've never played them before.

MonsterJunkese
02-22-2011, 07:57 PM
Oh okay I see. That's cool. I'm not going to lie to you, I'm not a roofer, at least I don't perceive myself to be. I spend about 90% of my time on the ground, but when I'm being chased or chasing someone, I make a run for the roofs to try and escape with zig zags and trick jumps because it's easier for me to escape that way. Especially if my skills are in cooldown. At least in Wanted. I don't know how it works in the other modes because I've never played them before. ok thats cool i spend loads time on ground 2 but if im bieng chased ill go up thier or if i get chance for a focus acrobatic kill ill go on a roof will help with my variaty

kuma-chan35
02-22-2011, 08:09 PM
Yeah I get ya. Quick question though, whenever I'm being stealthy and I'm trying to go for incognito kills and such, somehow they see me coming even though I could swear I was blending in with everyone else! Like in terms that I wasn't a player ya know? That always gets me every time lol. I'll be like, "What? xD How did they see me coming??" Especially if I'm even walking nowhere near their direction to kill them. I'll be on my way to flank them by going in a completely different direction with an NPC and BOOM, the person runs up and stuns me lol xD

papartusedmcrsk
02-22-2011, 08:11 PM
Yeah I get ya. Quick question though, whenever I'm being stealthy and I'm trying to go for incognito kills and such, somehow they see me coming even though I could swear I was blending in with everyone else! Like in terms that I wasn't a player ya know? That always gets me every time lol. I'll be like, "What? xD How did they see me coming??" Especially if I'm even walking nowhere near their direction to kill them. I'll be on my way to flank them by going in a completely different direction with an NPC and BOOM, the person runs up and stuns me lol xD

Tell me you're not Fast Walking. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-tongue.gif

kuma-chan35
02-22-2011, 08:14 PM
Originally posted by papartusedmcrsk:

Tell me you're not Fast Walking. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-tongue.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL! No I'm not fast walking. xD -Actually laughed out loud-

ARIANit_
02-22-2011, 08:16 PM
LOL http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif well, they probably noticed you were walking funny? Were you in a blend group? Or was your persona trollololing across the map? XDD

Phyxsius-
02-22-2011, 08:19 PM
Add "Phyxsius-" if you want.

Mainly playing Manhunt... will alternate with CC and will switch fully to the new Assassinate mode that will come with the DLC

Usually play GMT 12-1 PM all the way to 11-12 PM . Funny hours are possible. Other forum members possible based on availability.

STYJ
02-22-2011, 08:30 PM
PSN : Pkltan .

Love to play with you (:

Could use more friends on the PS3 as well .

I play only on weekends because of my upcoming final exams in May .

kuma-chan35
02-22-2011, 08:30 PM
LOL http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif well, they probably noticed you were walking funny? Were you in a blend group? Or was your persona trollololing across the map? XDD

Lmao!! Omg xD -Is laughing so hard- There are times where I'm in a blend group where there's only 1 other "Me" So it's not exactly obvious or anything? trollololing? LOL What does that look like? xD I may have been doing that, not sure lol

kuma-chan35
02-22-2011, 08:36 PM
@ Phyxsius-: Oh cool! Yeah I haven't gotten to play Manhunt yet so I'm not really sure how to play it yet. When I'm able to get a friend to play with and they sorta walk me through it kind of or tell me how to play it then yeah. I'll probably be playing all modes and have a couple of favorites if I can just play them for the first time lol But yeah I'll add you now! C:

@ STYJ: Awesome! I'll add you now! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

ARIANit_
02-22-2011, 08:40 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ARIANit_:

Lmao!! Omg xD -Is laughing so hard- There are times where I'm in a blend group where there's only 1 other "Me" So it's not exactly obvious or anything? trollololing? LOL What does that look like? xD I may have been doing that, not sure lol </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hm. Sometimes, your persona might be lagging and what-not. Or maybe they're just pros and don't care, they'll just know it's you! XD How would one describe trollololing ... uh ... derping along. Walking diagonally/zig zaging along. XD Idk. Use your imagination lmfao.

kuma-chan35
02-22-2011, 08:44 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ARIANit_:

Lmao!! Omg xD -Is laughing so hard- There are times where I'm in a blend group where there's only 1 other "Me" So it's not exactly obvious or anything? trollololing? LOL What does that look like? xD I may have been doing that, not sure lol </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hm. Sometimes, your persona might be lagging and what-not. Or maybe they're just pros and don't care, they'll just know it's you! XD How would one describe trollololing ... uh ... derping along. Walking diagonally/zig zaging along. XD Idk. Use your imagination lmfao. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Ah yeah maybe. I forgot all about the lag issue there is sometimes. LOL! Derping along! That's a term I definitely know. So no I don't trollolol around rofl xD

papartusedmcrsk
02-22-2011, 08:45 PM
Walking diagonally in a blend group is terrible. About as obvious as the Blacksmith's arm swinging.

MonsterJunkese
02-22-2011, 08:50 PM
just walk in where they r going like to the side not striaght at them

A big thing i do in wanted which is awesome if my target is fast walking to me infront of me i lock onto him hold my joystick back so im walking striaght the way my target is and turn my camra round i have him locked and hes walking same way as me once he goes past me i go in for the kill they never see it coming...

If ur against a good defensive player in a group try to mute them if not guess and use offensive mute

kuma-chan35
02-22-2011, 08:54 PM
Originally posted by papartusedmcrsk:
Walking diagonally in a blend group is terrible. About as obvious as the Blacksmith's arm swinging.
Oh yeah definitely I agree lol I don't do that either. xD

kuma-chan35
02-22-2011, 09:01 PM
just walk in where they r going like to the side not striaght at them

A big thing i do in wanted which is awesome if my target is fast walking to me infront of me i lock onto him hold my joystick back so im walking striaght the way my target is and turn my camra round i have him locked and hes walking same way as me once he goes past me i go in for the kill they never see it coming...

If ur against a good defensive player in a group try to mute them if not guess and use offensive mute
Oh wow that's really clever! I'll have to try that! Just finished a round of Wanted and I'm stalking this one guy for 3-4 mins straight he doesn't die. He has 3 pursuers after him. Stuns like 2 of them so I keep trying to go for him without using high profile because I don't want to be detected or suspected since he seems to be so good with his defense lol. Then I'm like.. soo close right? And then WHAM! He dies just ahead of me lol Got a really good kill in on that round though!

Someone was running top notch high profile towards me, I lock onto them and I have my poison all ready and she runs right past me and I managed to get a Variety bonus as well as Incognito and the Poison bonus. O: Without missing a beat too. I think I just got lucky though lol.

By the way, for all of you who have let me send a friend request, thanks a bunch! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

RangerRico
02-22-2011, 10:00 PM
If you were stalking a guy 3-4 min just to keep incognito, it probably wasn't worth it. You have to keep track of your time and ask, is 3-4 min, a third of the match, really worth 100 extra points over silent. I used to think that every kill had to be incog, but since I accepted that it's ok to get silent and discrete, I've been scoring higher. I'm not saying it's bad to get incog kills, just don't waste your time trying to make all your kills incognito. Also, if you notice somebody defensive use both their abilities, that's when you want to make you move before you loose sight of them, they can't really do much, assassination has priority over stun.

kuma-chan35
02-22-2011, 10:12 PM
Originally posted by RangerRico:
If you were stalking a guy 3-4 min just to keep incognito, it probably wasn't worth it. You have to keep track of your time and ask, is 3-4 min, a third of the match, really worth 100 extra points over silent. I used to think that every kill had to be incog, but since I accepted that it's ok to get silent and discrete, I've been scoring higher. I'm not saying it's bad to get incog kills, just don't waste your time trying to make all your kills incognito. Also, if you notice somebody defensive use both their abilities, that's when you want to make you move before you loose sight of them, they can't really do much, assassination has priority over stun.

Ohh okay yeah I see. That really does make a lot of sense now that I think about it. I'll definitely keep that in mind next time. C: Thank you for the tips!

MonsterJunkese
02-23-2011, 07:19 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by RangerRico:

Ohh okay yeah I see. That really does make a lot of sense now that I think about it. I'll definitely keep that in mind next time. C: Thank you for the tips! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>watch some gameplay vids like shemnue he does it perfect he runs up till his target is in sight wen that happens just fast walk when ur right up to him walk not directly at him just sideways but heading his way and kill him... if u get 3 incognito kills it = 1200 pluss ur 3 kill streak = 300 = 1600 i can normaly do 3 incognito kills quickly in a decent map like siena or something so just try to get incognito if u can it dm silent is good too

Archosakun
02-23-2011, 07:24 AM
Lets just copy what everyone else was saying and feel free to add me too, since I'm practically friendless too :P

PSN: Archosakun

StrikerIX
02-23-2011, 09:33 AM
I'll add ya
PSN: Dragonite258