PDA

View Full Version : TURN OFF AAA IN SHIPS

wor_raven
11-02-2004, 07:55 AM
many pepole are complaning about the AAA on ships like carriers.... so for the benifit of those that dont have the top of the line vidio cards and ram how do i sut off the ships AAA for them other than the 1 hr sleep mode?

its a shame that you cant use ships in the pacific without a problem you would think they could do a better job in the game engine to avoid the loss of FPS and alow everyone to enjoy the emersive effects of the game.... work on it olag....

wor_raven
11-02-2004, 07:55 AM
many pepole are complaning about the AAA on ships like carriers.... so for the benifit of those that dont have the top of the line vidio cards and ram how do i sut off the ships AAA for them other than the 1 hr sleep mode?

its a shame that you cant use ships in the pacific without a problem you would think they could do a better job in the game engine to avoid the loss of FPS and alow everyone to enjoy the emersive effects of the game.... work on it olag....

fabianfred
11-02-2004, 08:04 AM
I believe the expected PATCH is going to have something to help.......making use of some of the suggestions to improve the AAA given by users....

lets hope they put the sinking times on a slider too.......