PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed and Reservations

Zeusdude2020
08-12-2007, 08:25 PM
When I went into my Gamestop to reserve Super Smash Brothers Brawl, Mario Galaxy, and Assassin's Creed I ran into a problem. I asked if I could reserve Brawl first and they said no because they didn't have an offical release date yet (at the time this was already announced as being December 3rd). So seeing as they didn't know the offical date of a game that it's date was already announced I didn't bother asking about the others.

For reference, this was at a Gamestop.

Has anyone been able to reserve Assassin's Creed at a gamestop? If so, does this mean I should go in and check if I can anyway?

Thanks in advance, and sorry if there is some sort of problem.

Lordgrunty11
08-12-2007, 08:49 PM
thats where I reserved mine, and if they say no again then just shove them aside and put it in the computer yourself and throw $5 in the guy's face.

A_Bird_Of_Prey_
08-14-2007, 01:24 PM
I got mine form game stop 2 weeks ago so they should have it. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/winky.gif

Manslayer88
08-14-2007, 05:30 PM
sad fact is alot of idiots who dont know what they're doing get employed at GS. just have someone else do it other than THAT particular person, cuz we've been reserving Brawl since it was announced at E3.