PDA

View Full Version : Flyable Italian, Japanese, British Fighters

KraljMatjaz
06-03-2005, 05:45 AM
While most important fighters of Germany, Russia, US are flyable in game, I still miss some Italian, Japanese and British ones.

With Italy we got only G50 and Cr42 now. Italian Macchi Mc200 and Mc202 were very important, also Re200x, FiatG55.
British side has to have unrealistically overmodelled spit to be able to deal with late war Germans without Tempest and Typhoon.
On Japanese side Kawanishi N1K1/2 (Kyofu would be awesome to have), J2M2/3/6, Ki44, Ki27.

So, has anybody worked on these planes? I heard we are getting Ki100 in 4.0. Any news on other, listed above?

thnx

OD_79
06-03-2005, 06:22 AM
Is the Spitfire MkIX really that over done? Consider the fact that it was in service until the mid 1950's with some European states, it was in service with the RAF at the end of the War, it was a good aircraft and it was more than capable of knocking any aircraft down, Jonnie Johnson flew it until the end of the war still getting kils. Anyway off the point...a post from 1C actually listing what is going to be in the patch, at least at the minute would be useful to stop all these posts about Tempests, Spitfires etc.
I don't know if one of these posts is around, all I know is that we're getting completely reworked flight models, and possibly a few aircraft, which I am looking forward to, but surely now that they are saying its close to being released they must have some idea what is going to be in it.

OD.

73GIAP_Milan
06-03-2005, 06:27 AM
http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/23110283/m/4201012223

there is info regarding the italians in this thread..

Would love to see them appear correctly ^^