PDA

View Full Version : I need Help!!

xMrsValox
09-24-2006, 11:31 AM
I've recently started playing Sands of Time again and I have got to the "there's something glowing up there" part. I managed to do all the switches and open the doors to turn the lever and make the water dissapear, but for some reason Farah died..and I dontknow why, so naturally it went back to where I saved, and now all of a sudden the last door that lets you turn the lever to get rid of the water wont open, even though all the switches are down..what shall I do?!?!

Please help, this is REALLY frustrating!!

xMrsValox
09-24-2006, 11:31 AM
I've recently started playing Sands of Time again and I have got to the "there's something glowing up there" part. I managed to do all the switches and open the doors to turn the lever and make the water dissapear, but for some reason Farah died..and I dontknow why, so naturally it went back to where I saved, and now all of a sudden the last door that lets you turn the lever to get rid of the water wont open, even though all the switches are down..what shall I do?!?!

Please help, this is REALLY frustrating!!

katz_bg
09-24-2006, 02:10 PM
usually when something gets buggy around this series you have to go to the previous save point and go through it again.
you've loaded the last save, so load the pevious

kakalukiaJay
09-24-2006, 05:22 PM
You must lure Farah to stand on the pressure switch in the middle of the upper pool (up the stairs.)
Then when you move a statue on the left side to hold in a wall pressure plate, you wall run across the right side wall switch.

Several game players have mentioned such similar problems in that part of the game, so there must be some game play bug.