PDA

View Full Version : Server admins. Suddenly ACE=PF will not start via remote.

Osirisx9
11-14-2004, 07:48 AM
Thanks in advance. We are having a weird issue with running Forgotten Battles/Pacific Fighters without the dedicated server . I can no longer get ACES+PF to start on the server via remote but the other Warbirds Of Prey admins are able to start the game without any problems. The other weird thing is that after one of the other Admins starts the game on the server, I am able to control it without any problems at all. I just cant get the thing to start using the exe or shutcut to the exe. I am the only admin experiencing this problem. This problem just started yesterday. Any solutions?????. Also is there a way to set the maxping?

RAF238thOsiris

Osirisx9
11-14-2004, 07:48 AM
Thanks in advance. We are having a weird issue with running Forgotten Battles/Pacific Fighters without the dedicated server . I can no longer get ACES+PF to start on the server via remote but the other Warbirds Of Prey admins are able to start the game without any problems. The other weird thing is that after one of the other Admins starts the game on the server, I am able to control it without any problems at all. I just cant get the thing to start using the exe or shutcut to the exe. I am the only admin experiencing this problem. This problem just started yesterday. Any solutions?????. Also is there a way to set the maxping?

RAF238thOsiris