PDA

View Full Version : Co-Op Ideas?

sigep209
12-20-2010, 01:32 AM
Hey guys, Just thinking. I know that Ubisoft said they had difficulty justifying a Co-Op aspect to the game. Here is my suggestion.

What if two players could play as members of the Brotherhood, from the Third Assassins Creed game. When Ezio sends his Assassins out into Europe to complete missions, These missions could be side, co-op missions to be played, preferably from online or via a Link to ensure players could keep the full experience of the entire screen to themselves. These side missions could be send out to be purchased on Uplay or via Xbox Live. I'm sure thousands of players, if not more would be willing to put forth a few bucks to have an additional few levels that could be played with their friends.

Just a suggestion. Thought it would make the series stick out a little more.

~SigEp209
Dueces

glenneey
12-20-2010, 02:03 AM
1st of all welcome to the forums.
All i can to say is that this is a great idea that could actually work.

sigep209
12-20-2010, 02:18 AM
Thanks!
~SigEp209

PS If you have photoshop you can throw something together just by using a few images on line.

obliviondoll
12-20-2010, 08:53 AM
You forgot to provide rationalisation for that being playable in a modern setting.

I have done that, and it goes as follows:

Play as modern descendants of junior Assassins, who worked together in Ezio's time - they train using the Animus, inspired by the Templar's tactics, but using their ancestor's teamwork skills to improve their own.

sigep209
12-20-2010, 01:24 PM
That would be awesome. Also Im sure they could add the justification that since, in Brotherhood, you have to accumulate a brotherhood, now they know who the assassins are. They could get those brothers, as you said, and use the people in their lineage. Also it could add more insight into the Templar movement because you would be getting serious insight into the rest of Europe and the Templars of the other major cities.

sandmanssorrow
12-20-2010, 01:32 PM
I think a co-op mode is necessary for the game to be fully realized. Running with a friend over roof tops in multiplayer is fantastic, all that's missing is a boat load of AI to lay waste to together.
I don't think co-op NEEDS to be tied in to the Desmond/Ancestor storyline, it could just be Templars futzing with other memories.
If it need to be storyline related lets see this new female descendant of Eve that we heard about and her ancestors coupling up with Desmond and his ancestors in storyline specific issues. Either way co-op is much wanted.