PDA

View Full Version : Guild Challenges/Rewards

McDillard
11-22-2010, 11:43 PM
OK, so the guild challenges allow you to rank up each guild, and at each rank the guild members gain some new ability? If that is right, can someone please tell me what the gained abilities are at each level? I've leveled up a couple of the guilds (courtesans and mercenaries) but every time they upgrade, the info flashes on the screen faster than I can see it, and I can't find those details anywhere else in the menu. So I have no idea what new abilities I've unlocked!

Foppezao
12-09-2010, 09:23 AM
I think you're rewarded with a crest and a weapon by each guild..
Here's my question, i don't seem to get hold of the challenge where you have to kill a guard with a crossbow at a guardpost without being detected..I did killed them without being detected but the kills arent' counted, what's the trick?

markygangsta
12-09-2010, 09:28 AM
Originally posted by McDillard:
OK, so the guild challenges allow you to rank up each guild, and at each rank the guild members gain some new ability? If that is right, can someone please tell me what the gained abilities are at each level? I've leveled up a couple of the guilds (courtesans and mercenaries) but every time they upgrade, the info flashes on the screen faster than I can see it, and I can't find those details anywhere else in the menu. So I have no idea what new abilities I've unlocked!

This may help: http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Guild_Challenges

markygangsta
12-09-2010, 09:30 AM
Originally posted by foppezao:
I think you're rewarded with a crest and a weapon by each guild..
Here's my question, i don't seem to get hold of the challenge where you have to kill a guard with a crossbow at a guardpost without being detected..I did killed them without being detected but the kills arent' counted, what's the trick?

I guess you're doing it wrong. Maybe try it again and do exactly what the challenge requests. Otherwise it may be a bug or glitch. :O

Blackglasswar
12-09-2010, 09:48 AM
what classes as a guard post? I've sniped plenty of guards without raising the alarm and not nout!

Reign
12-09-2010, 10:11 AM
Originally posted by Blackglasswar:
what classes as a guard post? I've sniped plenty of guards without raising the alarm and not nout!

The game classifies any guards usually in groups of 2-4 standing with their arms crossed as a guard post.

Foppezao
12-09-2010, 12:53 PM
They mean the French guard posts, with the wooden fence[the guards in blue]..i went back into "french kiss" memory and now it seems to work..

dchil279
12-09-2010, 02:29 PM
What weapon do you unlock from the Courtesean guild challenges

Reign
12-09-2010, 02:31 PM
You get Maria's Dagger from them.