PDA

View Full Version : HelpGreaterGreen Videocard Lottery

Haukeye
08-02-2005, 11:44 PM
If you've all been wondering the CPU for the GreaterGreen server got fried and Sammie is in the process of spending some bucks for another one. In order to help him out I proposed to run a lottery for my old video card, an ATI Radeon 9800Pro w/128 megs. He said it's fine by him as any little bit will help. So here's the deal, send a ten dollar donation to paypal@greatergreen.com, tell Sammie to put you in for the drawing, leaving a way for Sammie to contact you if you've won. On Sept. 1st Sammie will draw a name out of all contributers from a hat, whom I'll send the video card to, postage paid. It's a good cause folks, and you might get yourself a decent card to boot. BTW needless to say, both Sammie and I are excluded from the drawing.
Thankyou.

Haukeye

Haukeye
08-02-2005, 11:44 PM
If you've all been wondering the CPU for the GreaterGreen server got fried and Sammie is in the process of spending some bucks for another one. In order to help him out I proposed to run a lottery for my old video card, an ATI Radeon 9800Pro w/128 megs. He said it's fine by him as any little bit will help. So here's the deal, send a ten dollar donation to paypal@greatergreen.com, tell Sammie to put you in for the drawing, leaving a way for Sammie to contact you if you've won. On Sept. 1st Sammie will draw a name out of all contributers from a hat, whom I'll send the video card to, postage paid. It's a good cause folks, and you might get yourself a decent card to boot. BTW needless to say, both Sammie and I are excluded from the drawing.
Thankyou.

Haukeye

Tgd_Voxman
08-03-2005, 07:41 AM
**BUMP**

Good work Haukeye!

F19_Olli72
08-03-2005, 07:45 AM
Thanks for the info http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif