PDA

View Full Version : Re: Cristina Vespucci



MinerVAX09
12-01-2010, 06:17 AM
Hello every Assassins out there..Ok, does anyone feel that Ezio and Cristina's story be (good) different, as in they should end up together? Or shall have an interesting twist in next AC game....I already have a story in mind http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif))) Seriously, I really felt very emotional with their story.especially when Cristina died.... http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/bigtears.gif http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

EdgeX4
12-01-2010, 06:24 AM
Nah man, killing her off makes Ezio a stronger assassin in the long run. He had bigger things to deal with.

MinerVAX09
12-01-2010, 06:49 AM
Originally posted by EdgeX4:
Nah man, killing her off makes Ezio a stronger assassin in the long run. He had bigger things to deal with.

Yeah, I get your point..But don't you think she has more significance to him?

kriegerdesgottes
12-01-2010, 09:09 AM
yeah I am actually hoping they are going to fix that with dlc. I mean I know she def died but maybe there was a part we didn't see where they made up. I guess that's unlikely though since she was clearly with her husband till the end. I hated the ending though. I liked the cristina missions it was a great idea but they destroyed the story. I hope they eventually make it clear who carries on ezio's lineage.

MinerVAX09
12-01-2010, 09:15 AM
Thank you man! I actually have a plot in mind..though it could be very vague, 'cause it's also aligned with the story

Ru1986
12-01-2010, 09:16 AM
Twas already written into the story how she would die plus the real person Cristina dies at that same time so it has to be historically accurate thats one of the beauty of AC games in general.

Ru1986
12-01-2010, 09:24 AM
Originally posted by kriegerdesgotte:
yeah I am actually hoping they are going to fix that with dlc. I mean I know she def died but maybe there was a part we didn't see where they made up. I guess that's unlikely though since she was clearly with her husband till the end. I hated the ending though. I liked the cristina missions it was a great idea but they destroyed the story. I hope they eventually make it clear who carries on ezio's lineage.

Na you cant say one thing in the book and then go against it at another point. Rememeber its all the same story.

MinerVAX09
12-01-2010, 09:33 AM
Well...I guess I just want her back so much, even if it means altering the story a little bit..plus, she would be perfect for Ezio, considering they would have children also...think about it

superkootje
12-01-2010, 09:41 AM
Does she die?

I did get to the mission where he visits her in venice, where she gets mad :P
But I dont understand the purpose of these missions, or do I have some remaining?

MinerVAX09
12-01-2010, 09:46 AM
Originally posted by superkootje:
Does she die?

I did get to the mission where he visits her in venice, where she gets mad :P
But I dont understand the purpose of these missions, or do I have some remaining?

Dude, the final Cristina mission will be the saddest thing in gaming history...

JoziGorrilla
12-01-2010, 10:33 AM
Guys be honest.................. Which one of you guys cried when Ezio was holding Cristina, while she was uttering her last words to Ezio and died in his hands... "Ezio, we were always together" and then shows him the necklace that he gave her when they were much younger...
RIP Cristina, we will miss you

MinerVAX09
12-02-2010, 04:21 AM
Originally posted by JoziGorrilla:
Guys be honest.................. Which one of you guys cried when Ezio was holding Cristina, while she was uttering her last words to Ezio and died in his hands... "Ezio, we were always together" and then shows him the necklace that he gave her when they were much younger...
RIP Cristina, we will miss you

I did man! That's why I'm so obsessed with this post, it was the most heart-felt thing I've seen...I wish there was a way to bring her back and make her and Ezio together, in real life, not in the other world...And that's exactly in my mind..

TheSpectator
12-02-2010, 04:34 AM
It could work if ezio found the shield................ Actually maybe thats why ezio returned to the villa all those years later to find the shield so he could bring cristina back to life maybe the shield is buried under monterigioni http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif

MinerVAX09
12-02-2010, 05:29 AM
Originally posted by TheSpectator:
It could work if ezio found the shield................ Actually maybe thats why ezio returned to the villa all those years later to find the shield so he could bring cristina back to life maybe the shield is buried under monterigioni http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif

Holy Sh!t....I hope that would really happen..do you think we could plead to Ubisoft and Assassin's Creed guys that? LOLZ http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

MinerVAX09
12-02-2010, 05:50 AM
Originally posted by TheSpectator:
It could work if ezio found the shield................ Actually maybe thats why ezio returned to the villa all those years later to find the shield so he could bring cristina back to life maybe the shield is buried under monterigioni http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif

Wait wait wait...If Ezio's going to bring someone back to life, don't you think it would be his family?

MinerVAX09
12-02-2010, 09:59 AM
I wish there was a way to give Ezio and Cristina's story......A Second Chance http://media.ubi.com/us/forum_images/gf-glomp.gif

dchil279
12-02-2010, 03:04 PM
Originally posted by TheSpectator:
It could work if ezio found the shield................ Actually maybe thats why ezio returned to the villa all those years later to find the shield so he could bring cristina back to life maybe the shield is buried under monterigioni http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif
I think you mean the shroud?

Sparty2020
12-02-2010, 03:11 PM
Originally posted by Ru1986:
Twas already written into the story how she would die plus the real person Cristina dies at that same time so it has to be historically accurate thats one of the beauty of AC games in general. This. As nice as she is I'm not willing to alter history and include zombies for my own entertainment.

evilkitten28
12-02-2010, 05:27 PM
As much as I loved the Cristina missions, the reason they were so good was BECAUSE she and Ezio do not "live happily ever after".

I was a bit shocked that they killed her off but then it gives Ezio even more reasons to kill them all (like he didn't have enough). It also adds to the tragic, reluctant hero image that Ubisoft has developed for him.

MinerVAX09
12-02-2010, 06:21 PM
Originally posted by Sparty2020:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Ru1986:
Twas already written into the story how she would die plus the real person Cristina dies at that same time so it has to be historically accurate thats one of the beauty of AC games in general. This. As nice as she is I'm not willing to alter history and include zombies for my own entertainment. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think that pertains to my last posts???

NobleBlade305
12-02-2010, 06:45 PM
I thinks shes actually alive because right before you start the mission she actually looking and moving around(ex- the time you see her loking at shop or display and shes looking at whats there)

E-Zekiel
12-02-2010, 07:30 PM
I was under the assumption Ezio was hallucinating because of his deeply scarring loss. Or he saw someone that looked like her. Or he was hallucinating someone else like her who had her same mannerisms.

I doubt it was actually her.

MinerVAX09
12-02-2010, 07:33 PM
In that case..Do you think it would still be a good idea to bring her back in AC3? Being together with Ezio this time

Redirection1991
03-21-2011, 03:37 PM
Defenitly.. i think it's a pretty sad ending.. and lucy dead and cristina dead. Cristina coming back in ezio's life would be a nice thing to close the chapter with. i was dissapointed when it didn't had an open ending. just dead, wherefor i was doing this mission? she's still just dead.

GunnarGunderson
03-21-2011, 05:32 PM
Originally posted by NobleBlade305:
I thinks shes actually alive because right before you start the mission she actually looking and moving around(ex- the time you see her loking at shop or display and shes looking at whats there) re you talking about those women that you interact with to start the mission? Those are just unrelated people who remind Ezio of Christina

kriegerdesgottes
03-21-2011, 07:04 PM
I don't think Cristina is coming back because she is based off an actual person who died extremely early in life named simonetta vespucci.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simonetta_Vespucci