PDA

View Full Version : What after Assassins Creed?

AssassinBlaze
06-19-2011, 02:56 PM
I love the Assassins Creed franchise so much and wish it never had to end, however it has to come to an end as 'all good things come to an end' Ubisoft please make something like AC when it is all over I want to see another Historical Adventure Game but what do you want to see?

xx-pyro
06-19-2011, 03:03 PM
The franchise still has years left in it, and I enjoy other games too. I'll return to this topic when AC is actually close to being a finished franchise.

AssassinBlaze
06-19-2011, 03:12 PM
Originally posted by xx-pyro:
The franchise still has years left in it, and I enjoy other games too. I'll return to this topic when AC is actually close to being a finished franchise.
No not years, the franchise is most likely to end in 2012 as that is where Desmond is in the modern day unless they make prequels it will probably end in 2012 unless i am wrong, so lets discuss.

EmmaBemma
06-19-2011, 03:17 PM
It really depends on how they end it, but I think they will probably do so in a way that will allow for later games (i.e. I very much doubt everyone's going to be roasted). Prequels are also very likely. I think ACIII will be the last in Desmond's story though.

AssassinBlaze
06-19-2011, 03:30 PM
Originally posted by EmmaBemma:
It really depends on how they end it, but I think they will probably do so in a way that will allow for later games (i.e. I very much doubt everyone's going to be roasted). Prequels are also very likely. I think ACIII will be the last in Desmond's story though.
Does anyone actually read the first comment I said Ubisoft will focus on a new main game like they have been doing with AC A NEW GAME/FRANCHISE Do you think they will make another one like AC becouse I love them, I hope they make another historical/adventure game.

xx-pyro
06-19-2011, 03:43 PM
Originally posted by AssassinBlaze:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by xx-pyro:
No not years, the franchise is most likely to end in 2012 as that is where Desmond is in the modern day unless they make prequels it will probably end in 2012 unless i am wrong, so lets discuss. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Assassins Creed won't end in 2012. The fact that Desmond's story ends in 2012 (which is in the game, not in real life) is irrelevant.

Eric_490
06-19-2011, 06:06 PM
And Ubi has said they could keep making them and by no means is it near the end.

Desmond's story could end in ACIII or it could continue, whos to say they wont continue fighting the templars after they save the world. Maybe they are not all killed, might be fun to play as Desmond when hes older even.

I also think prequels are likely, or maybe a game that is just you playing as an ancestor, not memories.

kriegerdesgottes
06-19-2011, 06:57 PM
I doubt it will just all end in 2012. It's just not going to happen. Ubisoft is going to milk this one for as long as they possibly can. It's one of their only good remaining franchises left now that POP is kind of a dead franchise. I am anxious to see what Patrice is making over at THQ to keep me going after AC does finally end. I would say the franchise has at least a couple more years to go.

DavidPV86
06-19-2011, 08:38 PM
Just like everyone else, I think ubisoft will milk this franchise as much as they can, probably some zero chapters with another "subjects".

cless711
06-19-2011, 09:12 PM
To be honest i hope the AC franchise ends with AC3 or a spin-off like AC:B and AC:R after AC3. I love AC but if they start to milk the franchise it will start to lose its luster.

Eric_490
06-19-2011, 09:28 PM
I think they would definitively have to take it in a different direction after AC3 and the conclusion of Desmond's story. Like a spinoff where you play as a templar and his memories or a game that actually takes place in the past where you play an assassin.

Maybe a strategy game or some other direction for the franchise.