PDA

View Full Version : Number of times I've fallen in to water....where there is meant to be land....

Engioc
03-10-2010, 04:21 AM
Now for the second time I've fallen/jumped in to water where there is meant to be land. Where, Forli, and yes I know this map has plenty of water...but I'm still not supposed to end up under the land, in water I cant get out of....I was doing a replay of the Race in Forli (running, NOT the horse race), had only got to the second marker, jumped off the small wooden jetty/dock and suddenly I'm under water, I see trees, land, people etc above me, trying to find a way out of where I was I kept on trying to swim, after bumping in to the sides of the land I did manage to get to marker 3 and swim towards the town gate, but now I was just stuck under the bridge, still no way out.

Hope they are going to fix all these problems soon. It's a great game, love playing, but so many problems.

zgubilici
03-11-2010, 12:29 AM
Hi Engioc - please post the problems/glitches that you have encountered in the Ac2 feedback/bug report thread (there is one for each platform).

Thanks.