PDA

View Full Version : Vegas Pistols Server Online

RLCSeMPeRFi
02-07-2007, 10:03 AM
Hi all. We created another lil weapons mod and well like the title says we have a pistols only server online running Team Survival. Come get some.

Server name is RLC_PistolsONLY Dedicated w/ PB.

RLCSeMPeRFi
02-07-2007, 10:03 AM
Hi all. We created another lil weapons mod and well like the title says we have a pistols only server online running Team Survival. Come get some.

Server name is RLC_PistolsONLY Dedicated w/ PB.

xxkangolxx
02-07-2007, 10:15 AM
Hell ya bro. You know I'm there =)

scavenger67
02-07-2007, 06:50 PM
nice to hear that 1

GhostSquad-OC3
02-08-2007, 12:28 AM
Was gonna try the same thing but im to lazy to put the time for a server thats just gonna crash.

Philipz
02-08-2007, 01:52 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by GhostSquad-OC3:
Was gonna try the same thing but im to lazy to put the time for a server thats just gonna crash. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Today:

Join server play one round, map changes, crash.
Join another server, play a round, map changes, server crashes.
Join another server, play a few maps, client crashes.
Join another server, play a few rounds, server crashes.

Does anyone at UBI even test the patched they release? The answer is obviously no.

In the server I did play in for more than 1 map, we had an afk'er who from map to map remained afk. So each and every round we had to wait for the timer to hit zero before the next redundant load screen would load. Such fun, thanks UBI.

topeira
02-08-2007, 07:12 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">In the server I did play in for more than 1 map, we had an afk'er who from map to map remained afk. So each and every round we had to wait for the timer to hit zero before the next redundant load screen would load. Such fun, thanks UBI. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

oh, i hate it when that happens. i think it's the host's fault. the time between rounds should be 20 seconds and not more.
i also hate when teamsurvival servers have only 3 rounds per map cuz i hate a long 2 minutes loading time every 6 minutes. gosh.

not to mention that the probability of crashing is larger between maps than between rounds.

xxkangolxx
02-08-2007, 08:54 AM
Thats all right.

We were playing on a full pistols server last night, when PB decided that half the server shouldn't be playing and started randomly kicking people.

Was still fun though.

RLCSeMPeRFi
02-08-2007, 11:38 AM
Yep, the server never crashed. But when PB started kicking the entire server we had no choice but to disable it again. But the server is hella fun, and you don't have to worry about crashing every round or some AFK newb. Active Admins, what a great concept.

I think the PB fix is going to have to come from evenbalance not UBI. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif

KI.Maximus
02-08-2007, 12:22 PM
semperfi its not about having active admins.. its about having admin controls on your server, and when you run in TEXTSERVER there are none.. as you know

TEXTSERVER is Ubi's lame way to say they gave us a semi SADS, well give us at least admin controls so we can kick afkers, tkers, racists, snot nosed kiddies, etc..

*sigh ubi.. these are the basics, and you cant even provide that?

RLCSeMPeRFi
02-08-2007, 12:27 PM
Yes I know, that's why I wanted to clarify, in our servers we monitor all activity and we can and will kick AFK'ers and anyone else who cheats or breaks the rules. We are using the default GUI on all of our servers for this reason. The server is also ALOT more stable using the default GUI over the TEXTSADS. No more getting booted on map changes. What's crazy is, our modded Raven Shield servers still see more action than our modded Vegas servers.

GhostSquad-OC3
02-08-2007, 02:48 PM
LOL My HLDM Server sees more action then all of the R6V servers.

SoK-CRiTiCaL
02-08-2007, 07:50 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Philipz:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by GhostSquad-OC3:
Was gonna try the same thing but im to lazy to put the time for a server thats just gonna crash. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Today:

Join server play one round, map changes, crash.
Join another server, play a round, map changes, server crashes.
Join another server, play a few maps, client crashes.
Join another server, play a few rounds, server crashes.

Does anyone at UBI even test the patched they release? The answer is obviously no.

In the server I did play in for more than 1 map, we had an afk'er who from map to map remained afk. So each and every round we had to wait for the timer to hit zero before the next redundant load screen would load. Such fun, thanks UBI. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Why does your game crash so often? I can play the game damn near all day and not crash once. Im wondering if its PC usage issues what else you got all running in the background?

Only time i had crashing like your describing is when i was running stuff in the background.

We had couple guys crashing alot but they were running a **** load of background processes. Once we cleaned that up they ran fine.

xxkangolxx
02-10-2007, 09:01 AM
A couple of us are beggining to suspect that Xfire might actually be crashing the game every now and then. Here recently, it has been popping up crash reports of Vegas and other games as well.

T1mberw0lf
02-15-2007, 04:21 PM
Quick question, assuming you aren't the ...less than articulate RLC member I tried to ask ingame:

Why allow shields and flashbangs? I mean, the game is balanced so that assault rifles roughly equal shields, and incendiaries roughly equal flashbangs, but both of those are disabled for obvious reasons.

RLCSeMPeRFi
02-15-2007, 04:33 PM
The shields have been modified for balancing. Originally when we modded the server we tried to restrict the shields but the restriction kit is bugged. Meaning it doesn't work. So the only option was to find a way to make the shield more balanced. We made it 4x heavier in shield cover mode. I could probably find a way to disable them if i really wanted to but after playing a few hours with the shield mod it's alot of fun. It may frustrate you, but it's not hard at all to kill someone with a shield, especially if you have one tucked away.

Flashbangs don't kill you, cindy's will. We give you 20 flashbangs, 8 smokes, and 8 cs nades. Everythign else is restricted for balancing.

We also increased the rate of fire on all the pistols for GGz...we increased the ROF on the glock auto 4x for balancing.

T1mberw0lf
02-15-2007, 06:33 PM
Cool, thanks. Regardless of whether or not I agree with how you implemented it, at least I know that you put some thought into it.

I didn't play long enough to even see how shields and flashbangs worked out. I saw that they were available, asked one of your members, and was told to 'shut up n leav u noob' or something creative like that.

I'll give it another whack next time I see it up, thanks.

RLCSeMPeRFi
02-15-2007, 09:15 PM
Ah, let me apologize for those remarks. Our members get tormented about the shields about a hundred times per day lol. I will warn them about disrespecting other players.

Rygas
02-16-2007, 01:46 AM
I was there and I must say its great fun. But not a lot of people play it...

T1mberw0lf
02-16-2007, 07:50 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by RLCSeMPeRFi:
Ah, let me apologize for those remarks. Our members get tormented about the shields about a hundred times per day lol. I will warn them about disrespecting other players. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ah no worries, I'm not even positive he was a clanmate as he didn't have those special characters as the clan tag like you do.

I'm not sure if it's what you guys did to the shield or not, but I was having alot of fun killing the slow guy in yellow with a shield last night.

bjmarler1
02-16-2007, 08:16 AM
Thanks Semerfi for the GREAT server. You will not ever be able to please everyone no matter how you set up your server.... (yes, that includes me... lol) http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif However, I have been playing on your server a lot lately and it is really fun.

As a case in point... I asked everyone that was on your server a few days ago if they wanted to play a few rounds with no shields. Immediately everyone said "YES", so we did about 6 rounds with no shields. It was a blast, then we went back to using whatever anyone wanted. Then a few maps later someone else suggested we try a round with everyone using only the Ragingbull. Again everyone said "YES", so we did that... again it was a blast. Next someone else suggested we try a few rounds with no one using the Glock... and again it was a BLAST.

So, your server is GREAT. The people on it are for the most part GREAT. Everyone seemed open to trying various things as long as no one was too pushy about any one thing. All in all it was SOOOOO much fun.

The only real criticism I have about the shield is I've seen a few games go down to literally 4 on 1. The 1 dude had a shield and the 4 on the other team did not use it. The 1 guy with the shield found a neat corner where they could not get behind or beside him. Despite all 4 repeatedly simultaneously shooting the 1 with the shield, he was able to kill them all. It was a hoot to watch since I was dead and was on the dudes team with the shield. I had a perfect birds eye view of the whole thing. Those other 4 players were really tweaked about not being able to kill the dude with the shield. lol

I've seen that a few times and it made the game seem not very realistic IMHO. But that's just me. I probably just need to learn to use the shield better so I can appreciate what it brings to the game. lol http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Philipz
02-16-2007, 08:33 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by RLCSeMPeRFi:
Ah, let me apologize for those remarks. Our members get tormented about the shields about a hundred times per day lol. I will warn them about disrespecting other players. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You may also want to ask them to not promote your server in another clans server while at the same time saying how "lame" the current server settings were. Sorry, I can't remember the names, but two of your guys were in there. Only one of them was causing an issue. FYI, this happened around midnight last night.

RLCSeMPeRFi
02-16-2007, 02:10 PM
Are you sure it was an RLC member? We were in the pistols server all night. Please write down the name if you see it again so I can take action. Thanks.

And thanks to everyone else for the feedback. I will work on a modified shield restriction. See you online!

GhostSquad-OC3
02-16-2007, 03:15 PM
Philipz if it was in your own server you can check your PB logs for names

MonsieurDuce
02-16-2007, 06:14 PM
RLC are a bunch of freaking newb... they said i was firerate hacking... and kicked because i killed 7 of them in one round...

the weapon.ini is server side only, it doesnt change anything if people have modifed their version you newb, or else your stupid pistol_only server wouldnt work and everyone would have ammo in there rifle ,etc

they are not selective option, all setting apply to everyone.

Its not my fault if your too stupid to know the difference between luck and hack newb clan...

If it really worked that way everyone would eb running around with fully automatic raging bull with 100 bullet, and dont argu with me that its not tru i have tested it on other server and only server .ini are taken when playing in a server, if it realy did that my glock on your server would have 3shot brust and not fully auto like mine when i host or play solo, and it did not had my modif when i played your server.

RLCSeMPeRFi
02-16-2007, 06:36 PM
Your mk pistol fire rate was almost as fast as the glock auto. All the admins on the server witnessed this and agreed you were indeed cheating. You were asked to remove it and come back but instead you decided to be disrespectful so you were kicked.

xxkangolxx
02-16-2007, 07:38 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">and kicked because i killed 7 of them in one round </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

HAHAHA...Kinda hard considering there were 4 of us in the server and I was on your team spectating you....but ok.

Read this forum..
http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/3801065024/m/1701022435

Got a screenshot of this tard admitting he modified his .ini file.

MonsieurDuce
02-16-2007, 10:07 PM
Yeah, maybe iam wrong about firerate, but i at least i didnt hide that it was modifed... its the only thing that is client side for no reason and i didnt know...

But i went back to your server with another account a bti later on, with my reg (pb good ini) and i foudn it very funny whiel watching people for your own clan using modif firerate .ini to, and most fo people in the server were in fact, cause its nto realyl hard to see, when someone can empthy a raging bull in less than 2sec or brust fire with desert eagle etc.

Its pretty much hypocrite for you guy to tell me im an hacker because of this, when most of you are doing it to...

xxkangolxx
02-16-2007, 10:34 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> Yeah, maybe iam wrong about firerate, but i at least i didnt hide that it was modifed.. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Funny, cause you just said this before that.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> RLC are a bunch of freaking newb... they said i was firerate hacking... and kicked because i killed 7 of them in one round... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sounds like you are trying to deny it to me.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">We also increased the rate of fire on all the pistols for GGz...we increased the ROF on the glock auto 4x for balancing. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Posted near the beginning of the forum, if you had read the forum before you came in here with your feeble minded attempt to flame RLC.

Another words, we increased it a little SERVER SIDE...so everyone has the same increase. You modified YOUR .ini file, which gives you something that NO ONE on the server had.

But, thx for verifying for us that you infact did modify your .ini file. Now you just let everyone know your a hacker...

And it's kinda pathetic to try and reverse the **** on us whenever you did get busted. When PB gets fixed..you will be on the ban list..and I hope others add you as well. Now take your hacking you-know-what and uninstall, because most likely, you just made yourself a trip to the MBL..congratulations on recieving the "Idiot of the Day" award.

Going to take a screen of this to send to PB.

If anyone would like a copy of either screenshot, please feel free to send me a tell. I also have one that I took in game, where he admitted to changing other settings in the .ini.

I had the ingame screenie posted in another thread, but the thread has been deleted. (Go Figure)

Lincoln6
02-16-2007, 11:07 PM
Is there a list of commands for the webtool or perhaps I'm not using it correctly. I can log into it and I have followed the instructions for the pbucon in the tut pages but not sure where to go from there. Pleas don't think ill of me for being a noob with this server but CSS and UT is a bit easier to follow http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

I manually log into the Ucon, but I'm unsure as to how to command it and weather or not I can control it from console in game. I noticed the Tut's have pretty much stoped at that point. The batch file thing I am working on but have still not gotten it to work properly.

If there is anything else to add I would greatly appreciate it. We too are running a successfull server with map changes and game types all running pretty smooth. Still, we would like to control some elements of certain things which I am sure everyone understands.

Thanks for the all the help I have gotten from this forum already, it is greatly appreciated.

By the way, the pistols only server that RLC is running is always good times when I jump in. keep up the good work guys.

RLCSeMPeRFi
02-16-2007, 11:25 PM
You can only admin the server from the default GUI. Nobody knows if ubi will fix it at this point. Hopefully PB will get the Ucon and the Webadmin working properly soon. GGz.

xxkangolxx
02-16-2007, 11:26 PM
Thank you Lincoln for your post.

To answer your question, a few RLC got the webadmin for PB working, but the controls were still a little buggy. I believe that, atm, PB is not currently functioning the way it is supposed to, which is why people like Deuce (as you may have seen) get away with hacking. We don't have PB on our servers right now because it was randomly kicking people from the server. So, in all honesty, I don't think you can.

But I could be wrong. Sorry if this doesn't help much =(

*edit* Apparently Semp posted at the same time as me...sorry

Lincoln6
02-17-2007, 08:22 AM
Thanks for the response guys. Just trying to figure the webtool out. Had a guy last night spammin and just buggin everyone so I need to figure out how to kick and ban so we can keep it a fun place to play.

Not sure if there is a certain command line for it like in CSS or what but I'm sure I'll find it. Thanks again and see you on.

MonsieurDuce
02-17-2007, 08:26 AM
Huh, so you guy did change your firerate to, dang its easy to say people are hacker when your doing it to...

Reminder, why would people get your firerate modif at all, Firerate is Client side, so if a person did not modif his .ini, he has the default one and your change dont affect them, if this was not the case than people who change them would not affect your server cause your .ini would over run their, so in fact you guy do cheat over anyone who have not modif their .ini cause their firerate is the default one, while yours is higher...

Your not making any logic by saying that your server firerate affect people playing, its not true, if it really did you wouldnt have any problem with people modif their own...

Do whatever you want, PB is never goign to work on your server cause you did exactly what you acuse me for on yourself and you can call yourself an Hacker to.

And yeah go ahead and post my name to PB, let me tell you what youll get for answer, Nothing.

Your PB isnt on and PB dont care at all about your little Clan.

*Oh, watch out if PB really start working, cause most of your member will get banned cd-key pretty quick, and PB isnt randomly kicking people, it kick people with modif .ini, when you .ini are clean it doesnt kick you at all...

Wake Up, youre nothing.

xxkangolxx
02-17-2007, 09:44 AM
Can someone please ban this moron? First he wasn't hacking, then he admitted to it, and now he is back to not hacking again. And yes, pb is randomly kicking you foreign trash...now stfu.

RLCSeMPeRFi
02-17-2007, 10:10 AM
All of our mods are server side only. Meaning everyone who joins the server has the same settings. You modified your client side ini, to give yourself an advantage.

RO_D3athsong
02-17-2007, 10:46 AM
Hey Monsieur******, you should have quit while you werent this far behind. Pisols server eh? Maybe ill drop by tonight and have a little fun.

MonsieurDuce
02-17-2007, 11:16 AM
... Ban me for what, because i just revealed you guy were cheating on people who coem in your server?

You guy did the exact same modification i did to my file and now you re teling me yours are server-side only while mine are client-side, you make no sense at all.

The only thing that i modifed is "m_iRealFireRate=X" in the "KellerWeaponsConfig.ini" and i did that a while ago for coop and i only did it to my handgun.

The fact are, if you did modified this aswell in your file, than its not server-side, its client-side and your getting an unfair advantage over everyone who play your server, cause their "m_iRealFireRate=X" is the default one when they play your server, this function is not selective its a bug i guess...

I did not know it was before, like i said mine were only modfied because of coop and i have never had any cheating intention... but you really should reconsider your position cause rigth now youre the one cheating on your server.

Warmastr
02-17-2007, 11:37 AM
Monsieur- There is a big misunderstanding obviously. There is a difference in a server modifying its files and a client. The client is YOU, me and anyone who joins a server. The Server is the program instance that everyone joins to play together.

When the server changes its settings and you join it, the server temporarily modifies your settings JUST FOR THE TIME YOU ARE IN THAT PARTICULAR SERVER, to match the servers settings. A server can modify whatever the frik it wants to because that is an ability that was given to us, as long as for competition the server settings are within the guidelines of whatever the ladder dictates.

You, me , and Irene cannot change jack cr.ap because that is considered wrong to modify your own ini's unless certain changes have been authorized (per the "legal tweaks" thread.) By you modifying your files it gives you an unfair advantage over anyone else. A server modified will give everyone the same modifications.

I hope this clears up for you, why you are in the wrong, since no one really explained it to you in a kind manner because obviously, you just didn't understand how the whole thing works, but you do now http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif Enjoy!

Warmaster
http://www.nationofdomination.us

RLCSeMPeRFi
02-17-2007, 11:37 AM
Ok since you seem to be a little confused, or slow, I am going to break this down for you one last time...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">... Ban me for what, because i just revealed you guy were cheating on people who coem in your server? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

There were 4 (four) admins who watched you cheat and instead of leaving the game and fixing your files like you were asked to do, you were disrespectfull and rude.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">You guy did the exact same modification i did to my file and now you re teling me yours are server-side only while mine are client-side, you make no sense at all.
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No. Our modifications were done on the server only. Meaning everyone has the same rate of fire, ammo, everything. Unless they have modded their ini file which you have admitted to doing.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">The only thing that i modifed is "m_iRealFireRate=X" in the "KellerWeaponsConfig.ini" and i did that a while ago for coop and i only did it to my handgun. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thats why you were simply asked to leave the game and fix your files then come back. Believe me, most admins would have just started kicking you on the spot. Thats again for at least admitting we were right in our assumptions.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">The fact are, if you did modified this aswell in your file, than its not server-side, its client-side and your getting an unfair advantage over everyone who play your server </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Again, all of the mods are server side ONLY. Once PB is stable it will be running 24/7.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I did not know it was before, like i said mine were only modfied because of coop and i have never had any cheating intention... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thats why you were originally asked to leave the server, fix your files, then return. We are still giving 'most' people the chance to change any mods that will get you banned by pb in the near future. Since you have decided to bring this to a public forum and make a complete *** of yourself, like you did on the server, we will be happy to add you to our private banlist.

xxkangolxx
02-17-2007, 01:30 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">since no one really explained it to you in a kind manner because obviously, you just didn't understand how the whole thing works, but you do now Smile Enjoy </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

We tried several times. We politely asked him to copy and past his backup .ini back into his folder and come back. We were not rude (at first) until he started cursing us and calling us n00bs. Then we told him not to come back until he had fixed his .ini, at which point, we discovered he had come to these forums and posted the **** that you can read above.

Hope that clears that up for you.

ST.Joker
02-17-2007, 02:04 PM
I dont mean to sound like am *** but couldn't you guys take this to your website forums and quit keeping this thread alive to advertise your server while burying game issue threads. If you want to advertise your site and server do it in your sigs.

RLCSeMPeRFi
02-17-2007, 02:24 PM
No offense, but this is a public forum. You can stop reading the thread at any time. Alot of players have been requesting a pistols server for sometime now. That's why it was posted.

bjmarler1
02-17-2007, 06:30 PM
I have 2 things I just HAVE to say before I bust... lol

1.) We now have a WINNER for the moron of the year award. Monsieur******. Wooo Hoooooo

2.) ST.Joker.... you HAVE to be kidding. There are so few servers for VEGAS that ANY advertisment on this forum is a BLESSING.

So unless you just hate playing VEGAS and thus you really want to stop playing, either quit reading this thread or keep quiet please. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

RO_D3athsong
02-17-2007, 08:07 PM
Had a great time on your pistol server tonight till i crashed. Didnt get to say in game before i left, but ill say it here. Good games and keep up the good work. And I do think this is an appropriate place for server promotion. It's a nice change from those who post 100's of complaints of how they hate UBI

bjmarler1
02-18-2007, 06:49 AM
Well last night we had yet another WONDERFUL time on the RCL Pistols server. Tons of fun!!!

Pretty much without saying a word everyone noticed what the other were doing and would follow them. So, if no one pulled out a shield, then everyone else also did not use one. But if some wanted to use a shield, then everyone else also did. It was about perfect.

Now if only I can learn to shoot as good as Ketchup & Kangol! LOL http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Kre8sioN
02-18-2007, 07:01 AM
Who is hosting your server? Nice and smooth.

xxkangolxx
02-18-2007, 10:13 AM
It's Hosted By SemperFi on a seperate Rig.

xxkangolxx
02-18-2007, 10:15 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Now if only I can learn to shoot as good as Ketchup & Kangol! LOL </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Haha...nah man, you pwnd me your fair share..lol
Just wanted to say thx for dropping by again, your always good games when you drop by and your more than welcome anytime.

Kre8sioN
02-18-2007, 03:14 PM
Really, what kind of access, T1 ?

xxkangolxx
02-18-2007, 06:59 PM
Cable Modem I believe. Hosted from Las Vegas ironically.

RLCSeMPeRFi
02-18-2007, 07:02 PM
6mb down/1mb up

T-DiNozzo
02-19-2007, 09:36 PM
*Nice* server. I've been playing it recently and it's a great break from the mindless throwing of grenades and FPS Full Auto Famas action! Keep it up fireman.

RLCSeMPeRFi
07-27-2007, 12:43 PM
RLC pistols is back online running the new maps and 1.05.